NFL Network on Holding Call

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Finally saw somebody show the holding call on TM. Deion Sanders did not like the call and Mooch said it was ticky tacky.

I couldn't agree more.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wish they would talk about the molestation of Michael Floyd as well.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Honest question:

What happened to the "since it was intercepted in front of him, it couldn't be a penalty" standard we learned about from Car vs NE?

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Honest question:

What happened to the "since it was intercepted in front of him, it couldn't be a penalty" standard we learned about from Car vs NE?

Very good point, my take is how could a hold on the opposite side of the field (that is questionable) that starts taking place when the QB is already in the process of throwing the ball in the opposite direction be called

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Very good point, my take is how could a hold on the opposite side of the field (that is questionable) that starts taking place when the QB is already in the process of throwing the ball in the opposite direction be called

I suppose it's timing

If the contact took place while the ball was in the air, that's PI, and subject to the un catchable rule due to Int.

Since it happened prior, it's holding and I guess not subject to that

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally saw somebody show the holding call on TM. Deion Sanders did not like the call and Mooch said it was ticky tacky.

I couldn't agree more.
It was a bad call. But there were more than just that play where they made bad calls. It would be nice to see a fair called game for both teams.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
On the Morning Drive show on Sirius they talked about how it seemed the Cardinals were getting flags thrown all over the field against them at the end of the game and none of them were justified. Also mentioned the failure of the non calls against Philly and if they are going to make those calls against the Cards they needed to make them against Philly too.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave