NFL championship games thread 1-29-23

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I have too many bad memories of Eagles fans to join you.

I know, they are kinda the worst. Not specifically rooting because of the fans, although Chief fans have become the new Patriots fans and insufferable nonetheless.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Big dude is running the fastest in his life, trying to make a great play, not used to looking for the out of bound line and pushes him when Mahomes was barely out of bounds. Clear penalty but not intentional.

I get what you're saying but there just wasn't much upside to making any contact there whatsoever though. Mahomes is clearly veering out of bounds. There was nothing to gain by hitting him.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Not me, their fans are pricks. Some of the worst in sports. Throw **** at everyone.

Fans suck yes, and Chiefs fans getting bad now.

Just think how much the media sucks off Mahomes and the Chiefs regularly, (like Romo announcing every game). It's already tiring years ago.

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Whats worst?

Ossai's late push on Mahomes to give KC a short field for the winning kick or Burfict's unnecessary roughness on Brown which gave Pittsburg an shot at a winning kick?

Talk about a team that shoots themselves in the foot.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Their big money revamped OL just couldn't contain Chris Jones & that's why I think we should draft Jalen Carter, the havoc he caused pushing OL into Burrow the whole game was amazing.
Sorry but imo Cater is nothing like the player Chris Jones is. Carter isn’t even close in the pass rush department. 2 different players

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose