Next year

Carolinacacti

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I just wanted to say as bad as the Suns are I really enjoyed watching there struggles. I'm going to miss the 3 good QT's this team played and the improvement they made. I know I know this coaching staff is the worst we have ever seen but my god did they look better then the past 5 years. I'm going to miss the games after this season more then the past. WHY? I think next year is Bright.

Last edited:

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I have a good feeling about next year too.

But truthfully this offseason could be anything from fantastic to a horrific disaster.

Our GM and Coach could be replaced. We could get the 7th or 8th pick in the draft quite easily. We could completely strike out in free agency.

It's very possible we lose holmes, and possibly even oubre or have to pay him near max.

I am now pretty sure the team will trade both Warren and Jackson this summer. Hard to say if we can get much for those two at all.

But even if all that goes bad - we will still have Ayton, Booker, and Bridges at a minimum, and after Bookers recent stretch I am feeling very good about all 3 players futures.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson