New Uniforms needed for the AZ Cardinals in 2021!

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I wouldn't change uniforms now. I would wait until the Cards return to St Louis, opening the door for the Chargers to come to AZ.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We won't be going back to the old style. MB associates them with losing. That's why we don't even wear them as throw backs.
What the hell does he associate the current unis with then lmao

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I wouldn't change uniforms now. I would wait until the Cards return to St Louis, opening the door for the Chargers to come to AZ.
Where did you hear this?? I loved it when the Cardinals were in St. Louis, but the Bidwill's love AZ. Not happening.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He heard it from the voices in his head.

Why would you leave Arizona and that stadium and all the opportunities for revenue to goto a city that is a cesspool with no fan support? lolol
LOL! Football is the red headed stepchild in St. Louis when it comes to competing with the baseball team. Football will never succeed there.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Saw this on twitter and it looks so, so good. Basically an updated look of the old unis but looks much cleaner. Love the red face mask and return of the state flag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yuck.

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score

yeah, fugly.

I think there will always remain one constant with this teams uniforms-- red. Red will always be the dominant color and the essence of this squads look. They are the oldest team and the nickname "big red" goes back to the sixties. IMO it will always be home Red, away whites, black alternate. Most likely just a tweak of the current uni's are needed to freshen up the look.

I'd personally ditch the AZ flag idea. It clashes too much, looks silly.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
ive never been a fan of the AZ flag on the uniform concept

the first iteration was just too literal and felt...... slapped on

the AZ flag colors dont go well with the teams color scheme as well

i also think the AZ flag thing was an attempt to solidify the team's standing in its new home --

but i think even the average success they have experienced since 2008 or so has done far, far, far more in that regard than a flag on the uniform

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
ive never been a fan of the AZ flag on the uniform concept

the first iteration was just too literal and felt...... slapped on

the AZ flag colors dont go well with the teams color scheme as well

i also think the AZ flag thing was an attempt to solidify the team's standing in its new home --

but i think even the average success they have experienced since 2008 or so has done far, far, far more in that regard than a flag on the uniform

This, agreed.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd sign on to this plan... but instead of the current black alternates (with white numbers), make it the black color rush (with red numbers).

...dave

I hate the white numbers on the black jersey

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The uniforms are okayish black is nice i would like it if they would be our away uniforms, red white is okayish could take an update. And than I would like alternative colour in white black.

But the helmets need an update.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Saw this on twitter and it looks so, so good. Basically an updated look of the old unis but looks much cleaner. Love the red face mask and return of the state flag

Put a white Face mask on this and I’m in

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We've got some of the worst uniforms in the league. I've never been a fan of this look, especially the shoulder panels. Almost all the other teams who went that direction dumped em years ago and went retro (IE the Bills).

We are long over due for an update... or a roll back... anything really.

Well, I shouldn't say "anything", because the Jets got new uniforms and they're hilariously awful.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We've got some of the worst uniforms in the league. I've never been a fan of this look, especially the shoulder panels. Almost all the other teams who went that direction dumped em years ago and went retro (IE the Bills).

Well, I shouldn't say "anything", because the Jets got new uniforms and they're hilariously awful.
The red shoulder panels on the road uniforms are hideous. I have no problem with the home RED uniforms, or the black alternate. The roadies need to go back to all white. Hate the AZ flag in the uniform. Instead of the flag, go back to the Cardinal on the sleeve. They wore those in their latter days in St. Louis. Some on the board have said to go back to the old Cardinal look on the helmet. I still prefer the meaner, current version of the Cardinal on the helmet. That was the only positive to the new uniforms they came out with when they opened up the new stadium.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Get rid of the red pants, and get rid of the AZ flag on the sleeve. Instead of the flag, put the same mean version of the Cardinal bird on the sleeves. Can someone with that talent recreate that look using this pic? Pretty sure the bird on the sleeves look was in their latter days in St. Louis. Not sure if they ever wore them in AZ.

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score

what is a "shoulder panel"?

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
The red shoulder pads that we currently wear on the road. Just reminds me of what the Steelers wore in the 60's when they would win 2 games every year. I just don't like that look with any uniform.

ooooh ok, yeah i agree the road white with the red on top is probably the worst cardinal uniform ive ever seen. Good call.

it looks like the stopped designing the road uniform and just gave them what they had.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard