2020 Logo and uniform changes Rams, Chargers, Falcons, Bucs, Colts, Browns, Pats

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I would love for our Black/alternate uni's to become our new jersey full time.

Pair that with the all white's (old school) and we have updated nicely.

I don't mind the black jerseys periodically, but the home red jerseys are still the best uni's in football. I agree that the all white roadies need to come back asap. Get rid of the red shoulders on the white jerseys. They're hideous.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

These might be top cards concept I’ve seen so far. Love that it’s a refresh of the current look. Would be thrilled if cards revealed these as next set

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm NOT impressed. The Rams need to go back to their traditional blue & white. Dump the gold out of the uniform altogether. The first game I ever saw on color tv (late 60's, maybe 1970) was the Rams vs Niners. Roman Gabriel vs John Brodie. I was mesmerized by the green grass. Loved the Ram's old uniforms. Simple, but awesome.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I feel like history will not look kindly on these gradient numbers.

I'm extremely interested to see how those numbers with the logo'd text look on the field.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
As a former marketing dude - I think new unis is tactically dumb.

It sends the wrong message to fans looking for a bit of familiarity and comfort (i.e. "Not only are we playing under strange, almost alien circumstances, our team is wearing weird, new gear too).

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ulch. Don't like the all-blues or all-whites. Don't really like the Blue & Yellow, though it's the best and most traditional. I think the blue top would look better with white pants, and blue pants with the white top. The monochrome combos look like Color Rush jerseys. (I don't like the Cardinals' all red combo, either.)

I don't like the shiny numbers and stripes at ALL, and the gradient numbers and stripe on the blue unis... maybe they'll grow on me, but my initial impression is negative.

The white jersey looks nice by itself.

Overall... i think they botched nearly everything (logo, color combos, and details). I hope the Cardinals do a hell of a lot better when it's their turn for an update!

...dave

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Hideous!

Another Nike FAIL!

What is this a Power Ranger throwback Uni?

:barf:

You must be registered for see images attach

:lmao::lmao::lmao:
The numbers look like they're made of Jello lol.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson