New Logo?

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yikes, that first post picture looks like a shark with 3 rods in the back of its head.

I think the logo on the hat isnt too bad, but it looks like its had too much crack or something...

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Does anyone else thinks this looks too much like the Wild's logo? I do. For all the money they liekly spent on this, I would have liked to see something a bit more original.

Stronso

Schweddy Balls
Reaction score
I like it - I love the fact that it is howling and showing some teeth.

I always loved the Kachina Coyote because it is unique but this is a nice replacement :thumbup:

Can't wait to see the uni's! I think the unveiling is going to be 9/3

Stronso

Schweddy Balls
Reaction score
I was at Chandler Fashion Mall yesterday and I walked passed the Just Sports store. They had posters up announcing something to the effect of: "PHOENIX COYOTES - THE NEW BREED. New jerseys and gear with the new logo will be available on Sept 3"

FYI

Stronso

Schweddy Balls
Reaction score
Originally posted by AZCB34
Does anyone else thinks this looks too much like the Wild's logo? I do. For all the money they liekly spent on this, I would have liked to see something a bit more original.

No, both of you guys are crazy - you and Maddog. I just sat here and looked at all 3 next to each other - and if anything - Minny's and the Preds logos look like each other. One is looking towards the right with long fangs and the other is looking towards the left with a tree in its dome.

The Yotes logo does not look like either of these....

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson