Need...Real...Football

TigToad

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Seriously, I'm reading threads on Cam Newton as a Cardinal, signing Ray Rice, the Adrian Peterson as a Cardinal thread still isn't dead, and the most interesting story is that the extra-fricken point is from the 15.

I'm dying here, people.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I hear you. I just moved in to my house recently and have my new man cave all ready to go. Just need football.

Attachments

• 0528151549.jpg
    0528151549.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 224

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks sweet. Football takes for ever to start up again after the Super Bowl

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I hear you. I just moved in to my house recently and have my new man cave all ready to go. Just need football.

thats a great room
so u have messi,fitz and a totthenam jersey?

Last edited:

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score

Nicely done.

Yes, football would be very nice right now.

Ugh.......................

Reaction score
Seriously, I'm reading threads on Cam Newton as a Cardinal, signing Ray Rice, the Adrian Peterson as a Cardinal thread still isn't dead, and the most interesting story is that the extra-fricken point is from the 15.

I'm dying here, people.
No, that Adrian Peterson as a Cardinal thread has been dead for some time now! Some posters just like dragging the corpse around.

:D

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Thanks.

My wife "let" me have the basement to do as I pleased. I have a few things left to do but those are just fun additions, it is ready right now for football.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
Last Sunday I was thinking the same thing - when does football start???

So I re-watched some games from last season with my NFL Rewind subscription (which expires 15July). Now that I can project my tablet onto my HDTV, it was great!

dylanbw

Registered
Reaction score
Last Sunday I was thinking the same thing - when does football start???

So I re-watched some games from last season with my NFL Rewind subscription (which expires 15July). Now that I can project my tablet onto my HDTV, it was great!

For those non tech geek people out here, how does one project tablet content onto HDTV?

seesred

Reaction score
HI all. Haven't written much lately. I miss the Cardinals as well. Going in the hospital for a heart procedure Tuesday. When
I get home I hope training camp at least starts soon. Love reading all your notes and news. Keeps me going.

GBR

Big Deal

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
For those non tech geek people out here, how does one project tablet content onto HDTV?

You can get an appletv $75 if you have an ipad or iphone, some of the new smart tvs like samsung will project from your phone or tablet, google chromecast $30, amazon fire stick $40, roku $50. Depending on what kind of phone or tablet you have some solutions make it easier than others.

This is by no means a complete list, but hope it steers you in the right direction.

Big Deal

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
HI all. Haven't written much lately. I miss the Cardinals as well. Going in the hospital for a heart procedure Tuesday. When
I get home I hope training camp at least starts soon. Love reading all your notes and news. Keeps me going.

GBR

Good luck SR, hope everything goes smoothly and you have quick recovery!!!

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

GBR

Take care, seesred! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score

GBR

All the best wishes and take'r easy !

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score

I have a Windows tablet, and got an HDMI adapter from Mircrosoft which plugs into the USB port of my tv. Then pair it with my tablet, and projects it onto the tv. Brilliant!

I'm sure similar things are available for Apple products and Android products.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

on android phones/tablets, most all content you view has a rectangle with lines on it you can tap on, when you do, it will send it to the tv if you have a supported device in your TV like a chromcast or a roku streaming stick.

Google stream to chromecast or stream to roku stick and can learn all about it.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
google chromecast $30, amazon fire stick $40, roku $50. Depending on what kind of phone or tablet you have some solutions make it easier than others.=QUOTE]

Those are apps which deliver content, but not whatever is on your tablet. My HDTV already has Netflix, Hulu, etc, etc, so those I don't need to project.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
google chromecast $30, amazon fire stick $40, roku $50. Depending on what kind of phone or tablet you have some solutions make it easier than others.=QUOTE]

Those are apps which deliver content, but not whatever is on your tablet. My HDTV already has Netflix, Hulu, etc, etc, so those I don't need to project.

no, you can cast anything on your tablet or phone to that device and watch what is on it without having to plug it in to the TV. If I am watching a youtube video on my phone or tablet I hit the cast button and bam, its on my tv from my couch.

they also have app viewing and etc but they do have casting similar to what you are doing but without the wires.

prior to this technology I was doing what you are doing.

(I rarely do any of it anyway)

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
no, you can cast anything on your tablet or phone to that device and watch what is on it without having to plug it in to the TV. If I am watching a youtube video on my phone or tablet I hit the cast button and bam, its on my tv from my couch.

I presume that's for an android? I just hit the 'project' on my tablet, but I did have to get an adapter first.

SO91

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

That is a sweet looking room. Loving the jerseys on your wall and really, really digging that lamp.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard