Need help with figuring out some signatures.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Just got a signed cardinals penet and don't know who signed it. Can any of you decipher them? There 5 signatures and this is on a newer penet due to the newer cardinals logo. That's all I know. Good thing each sig has a number with it to, so that could help.

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Matching it up to the media guides, it looks like 2012.

25- Kerry Rhodes
68- Adam Snyder
49- Rashad Johnson
31- Justin Bethel
3- Jay Feely?

Wow! Nice job. Do you think that's a 3 or 31 for the Jay Feely sig.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
On second look, what I thought was a 1 is the bottom of his Y. Thanks for figure it out @TheCardinal !

TheCardinal

Veteran
Reaction score
On second look, what I thought was a 1 is the bottom of his Y. Thanks for figure it out @TheCardinal !

No problem at all! The media guides list all players to have ever worn each jersey number so it helped narrow the search quite a bit. Snyder only played for us one season (2012), so it likely came from that year. The 3 vs 31 had me confused as well, particularly as there was already another #31 represented.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Marcel Shipp wore 31 too, correct? That was actually the first one I though of. Plus Justin Bethel switched to 28 eventually.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Marcel Shipp wore 31 too, correct? That was actually the first one I though of. Plus Justin Bethel switched to 28 eventually.

The 31 sig on the first letter looks like more like a J, so I'd say its Justin.

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Matching it up to the media guides, it looks like 2012.

25- Kerry Rhodes
Makes sense, with Adam Snyder being the only viable candidate for #68, and he only played in 2012... but i'm having trouble finding "Kerry Rhodes" in that signature. Could it be Jerraud Powers, who wore #25 in 2013? The signature looks more like a "J P squiggle squiggle". Perhaps the pennant was signed in the offseason?

...dave

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Makes sense, with Adam Snyder being the only viable candidate for #68, and he only played in 2012... but i'm having trouble finding "Kerry Rhodes" in that signature. Could it be Jerraud Powers, who wore #25 in 2013? The signature looks more like a "J P squiggle squiggle". Perhaps the pennant was signed in the offseason?
Ah, nope... i see now that the vertical part of the K is really faint. Here's a better example of Rhodes' sig:
https://poshmark.com/listing/Kerry-Rhodes-New-York-Jets-autograph-5af9838ea44dbedb9527d2d3

So, good call on Kerry Rhodes!

...dave