NCAA Investigation of ASU Football Program

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No posts on the single U of A football thread by Wildcat fans since August 15th. 3 posts generated there since August 4th. But we get 3 posts by Wildcat fans here today. Classic and classless.

• Haha
Reactions: TJ

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dang, Karpman is going full blown nuclear/flame thrower on ASU.

I don’t even know where to start on all this and I don’t believe they have a shot in hell of making a bowl this year but you just never know

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No posts on the single U of A football thread by Wildcat fans since August 15th. 3 posts generated there since August 4th. But we get 3 posts by Wildcat fans here today. Classic and classless.

Our problem is not Arizona fans. I'm more concerned about Michael Crow and Ray Anderson.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I'll remember this the next time I read a 70-7 post or anything remotely similar.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll remember this the next time I read a 70-7 post or anything remotely similar.

Lots of tension among ASU fans with the self-imposed bowl ban, the possibility of future NCAA sanctions and the impact on recruiting.

The administration should have self-disciplined last season. Let's try to stay above the rivalry stuff in the discussion.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lots of tension among ASU fans with the self-imposed bowl ban, the possibility of future NCAA sanctions and the impact on recruiting.

The administration should have self-disciplined last season. Let's try to stay above the rivalry stuff in the discussion.

Your a better man than I am Mainstreet. A little misfortune for ASU and I just find it remarkable that our friends from down south suddenly want to talk college football.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
Undoubtedly, the big problem for ASU has been the chain of command between Crow, Anderson, and Edwards, two of whom are still (unfortunately) employed there. That gang of arrogant idiots has all but sunk the football program. Hopefully, Dillingham can be good enough at his job to overcome all the incompetence that has preceded him.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your a better man than I am Mainstreet. A little misfortune for ASU and I just find it remarkable that our friends from down south suddenly want to talk college football.

Nah, years back we went through some petty bickering on the ASU and Arizona forums. I eventually realized we were just supporting our teams like loyal fans do. However, rivalries can be friendly most of the time except, perhaps, on game day. No need for bickering.

A lot of my friends and former coworkers were Arizona fans. Overall, it worked out well, except for the occasional teasing.

WiscoBird

Veteran
Reaction score
Why is Karpman and Devils Digest the only ones asking for Anderson to be fired? Anderson and Crow rarely get anything besides an occasional passing gripe from the sports media, or any media for that matter, in Phoenix. Is Crow so powerful that he is beyond reproach?

Raindog

Reaction score
Why is Karpman and Devils Digest the only ones asking for Anderson to be fired? Anderson and Crow rarely get anything besides an occasional passing gripe from the sports media, or any media for that matter, in Phoenix. Is Crow so powerful that he is beyond reproach?
Good question, and I wonder the same thing. We do know that in the recent past, Crow/Anderson have used their influence to get media members who were critical of them fired or replaced, so maybe that is what has dampened further criticism in the local media.

Raindog

Reaction score
Oh, and Ray Anderson remains the second highest paid athletic executive in all of college sports. Let that sink in for just a moment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard