Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Bobby Marks
@BobbyMarks42

·
20m

Cleveland will receive a future second from Milwaukee by lifting the protection on the 2022 first (from the George Hill 2018 trade) that the Bucks owe them. Smart move by Cleveland to leverage an additional second.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Holiday is star. What the Suns gave up for Paul I would add 2 first to that to get holiday.

Wow. They gave up three #1s and two pick swaps so pretty much 5 first rounders for a guy who has a very very serious history of missing games and is def not a star, good yes but star no.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Bucks still gotta figure out an offense. I blame coach Bud for the Bucks falling short.

it’s about as uncreative an offense you’ll find. Give the ball to Giannis at the top of the key and everybody stand around.

the knock is Giannis can’t shoot. Max Kellerman made me laugh. Wait, what?!? You want him to shoot 3s to!! That’s like asking Shaq to shoot 3s

he’s pretty much Shaq/ Duncan dominate in the paint. It’s your job to surround him with shooters and make an offense that caters to him and his strengths

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not sure about the source, but what is Sac doing?

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not sure about the source, but what is Sac doing?

What? This would not really be a rebuild, since there was no real building to begin with. Its more like taking a Mulligan.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wish there was some way to acquire Marvin Bagley III. I know he has injury issues but I like his upside. He has tremendous talent.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Wish there was some way to acquire Marvin Bagley III. I know he has injury issues but I like his upside. He has tremendous talent.
I know him and Ayton like each other. Maybe that would be a bad thing in that there isn't an alpha between them to push the other?

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i mean if there having a fire sale throw #10 at them and see what they say.

I doubt if the Kings would take #10 for Bagley but I hope the Suns kicked the tires.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know him and Ayton like each other. Maybe that would be a bad thing in that there isn't an alpha between them to push the other?

It's hard to know but I like Bagley as a player if he can ever get the injuries behind him.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some discussion by Rockets and Wizards about trading Russell Westbrook for John Wall plus assets.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some discussion by Rockets and Wizards about trading Russell Westbrook for John Wall plus assets.

I had to laugh. Wizards trying to prove that anyone is tradable.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
So OKC deals 35 year old Chris Paul and his massive contract only to trade for 34 year old Al Horford and his massive contract? Yeah, rebuild.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So OKC deals 35 year old Chris Paul and his massive contract only to trade for 34 year old Al Horford and his massive contract? Yeah, rebuild.

They're just using their cap space to add picks, it wasn't a deal to get Horford really.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
It’s wasn’t about horford. It was about more draft picks. And I won’t be surprised if they send horford to a contender during the season for more picks.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard