NBA SUSPENDS Regular Season

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Holy smokes wow... so what no playoffs now..

That kind of sucks was looking forward to seeing if lakers would win it all or bucks

Suns are probably like whew early vacation hahaha. .. u suck sarver

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I don't know, I can see some countering that Mitchell is closer to his teammates.

However, If he doesn’t pass COVID-19 to his teammates, what does that say about his ability to distribute?

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Anybody dealing with friends or family that are self quarantining, or doing so themselves, I recommend signing up for Amazon Prime or Insta Cart. Either one has grocery delivery and I believe both are free with orders of at least $35. I had to teach my mom how to use Prime's grocery delivery yesterday and was surprised she was able to pick up on it quickly because she's not very tech savvy. The prices of everything are really comparable to physically going to the store yourself. You do pay just a little bit more but the convenience is worth it, especially at times like these.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Holy smokes wow... so what no playoffs now..

That kind of sucks was looking forward to seeing if lakers would win it all or bucks

Suns are probably like whew early vacation hahaha. .. u suck sarver

There will be playoffs in some way shape or form. The NBA is not going to give up that. It might be pushed down the road a bit.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Anybody dealing with friends or family that are self quarantining, or doing so themselves, I recommend signing up for Amazon Prime or Insta Cart. Either one has grocery delivery and I believe both are free with orders of at least $35. I had to teach my mom how to use Prime's grocery delivery yesterday and was surprised she was able to pick up on it quickly because she's not very tech savvy. The prices of everything are really comparable to physically going to the store yourself. You do pay just a little bit more but the convenience is worth it, especially at times like these.
I use Amazon a lot and Safeway groceries delivery they are very reliable!!

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

what if the delivery guy has the 19, roh oh

TJ

Reaction score

We have Prime Fresh in SoCal and get our groceries delivered regularly. Unfortunately, everyone caught on recently and delivery times have been delayed

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what if the delivery guy has the 19, roh oh

It's the same thing with the physical mail or anything else that has been recently touched by another person. I have bottles of sanitizer spread everywhere... home, cars, pockets, etc.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's the same thing with the physical mail or anything else that has been recently touched by another person. I have bottles of sanitizer spread everywhere... home, cars, pockets, etc.

We don't have enough sanitizer for that. Maybe I can convert my garage into a fully contained icebox and just store every delivery there for 9 days? Seriously though, we've used Amazon for years for just about everything except for most foods. We aren't sanitizing the packages but we considering moving them into the garage for 9 days and, obviously, washing our hands immediately after handling. Although I've read elsewhere that it's highly unlikely that any of us would be at risk handling a package that has gone through the delivery process.

Unfortunately for us Amazon Fresh isn't available in Moreno Valley so when this first started looking bad for the older crowd (mid January) we signed up for Nutrisystem Ala Carte. I have no desire to be on their actual weight loss plan but their muffins, bars and frozen burgers are halfway decent so we've been restricting our home cooked meals to just one a day and using NS for the rest. We still need to hit the grocery store every 10 days or so for fresh meats and vegetables but I guess we'll just do without those now for however long this Covid season turns out to be.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn)
3/12/20, 2:07 PM
NBA owners are encouraging of commissioner Adam Silver to re-evaluate the league's suspension in 30 days, sources tell ESPN. League is expected to make a formal announcement on an initial timetable soon.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We don't have enough sanitizer for that. Maybe I can convert my garage into a fully contained icebox and just store every delivery there for 9 days? Seriously though, we've used Amazon for years for just about everything except for most foods. We aren't sanitizing the packages but we considering moving them into the garage for 9 days and, obviously, washing our hands immediately after handling. Although I've read elsewhere that it's highly unlikely that any of us would be at risk handling a package that has gone through the delivery process.

Unfortunately for us Amazon Fresh isn't available in Moreno Valley so when this first started looking bad for the older crowd (mid January) we signed up for Nutrisystem Ala Carte. I have no desire to be on their actual weight loss plan but their muffins, bars and frozen burgers are halfway decent so we've been restricting our home cooked meals to just one a day and using NS for the rest. We still need to hit the grocery store every 10 days or so for fresh meats and vegetables but I guess we'll just do without those now for however long this Covid season turns out to be.

Yeah, you would have a hard time beating me on hand sanitizer because I have overstocked the stuff for years. LMAO

From what I've read and heard, washing your hands is the best safety precaution anyway. Sounds like you have a great plan.

We have lots of food on hand for an emergency but we mostly limit ourselves to three small meals daily.
Since I live in a more rural area, the grocery stores don't deliver so we mostly are self sufficient.

We do have chickens!

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Amazon actually has 2 delivery services. One is Amazon Fresh and the other is Prime Now. The pricing and availability is different. Don't ask me why they have 2 but I always use the Prime Now, which is only available by going to that site.

Might want to check it out, maybe that's available to you. I know Fresh wasn't available for me like 6-7 months ago but it is now. I've been able to order from Prime Now the entire time though.

https://primenow.amazon.com/home

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Amazon actually has 2 delivery services. One is Amazon Fresh and the other is Prime Now. The pricing and availability is different. Don't ask me why they have 2 but I always use the Prime Now, which is only available by going to that site.

Might want to check it out, maybe that's available to you. I know Fresh wasn't available for me like 6-7 months ago but it is now. I've been able to order from Prime Now the entire time though.

https://primenow.amazon.com/home

Yeah I'm familiar with it but it's not available in my area either. We can get some edible items delivered just through Prime but fresh veggies, meals and such are not on there.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Gobert's diagnosis triggered one helluva chain reaction through the sports world.

Thanks Rudy.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gobert's diagnosis triggered one helluva chain reaction through the sports world.

Thanks Rudy.

At least he knows how to own up and apologize correctly. And by "he" obviously I mean his agent or whoever crafted it for him.

TJ

Reaction score

Thanks Rudy.

Rudy is gonna go down as one of the most hated professional athletes ever.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard