NBA Draft: Thursday, June 22, 2023; Suns are scheduled to select at #52.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Peter Sheldon

Veteran
Reaction score
Wow, #52 ! I'm so excited! Considering Suns past record with picks, this guy might be on the H.S. varsity next season
if he continues working on his shot.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
Emoni Bates would be an interesting flyer to take if he's there. He has a lot of upside but some off court baggage and maturity issues... specifically, a Lamont Ball type dad and gun arrest.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Draft is every az team sbowl... lol

Bit bummed on suns very disapointed why not post much

Please have a strong draft suns :)

52 ouchers lame pf prospect prob

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What are the chances we purchase a first round pick?
I would think unlikely. Teams don't usually sell off valued picks so typically you're talking about late in the round players if it happens at all. And AFAIK we don't currently have the scouting capability in place to tell the difference between a late round prospect and a giraffe.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We have up a 1st for Shamet and gave him a 3 year 30 million dollars.

Good grief.

Carolinacacti

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Not much to talk about this draft for the Suns, get used to it. Better then talking about the top 10 pick that's going to save us. What do we have with all those picks the last decade? Booker and a old Durant. Anyways not going to waste another night watching the Suns draft for a long time.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not much to talk about this draft for the Suns, get used to it. Better then talking about the top 10 pick that's going to save us. What do we have with all those picks the last decade? Booker and a old Durant. Anyways not going to waste another night watching the Suns draft for a long time.

It wouldn't be bad if all of those picks over the last decade or so netted us KD but we're going to be paying for almost the next decade for the worn down version KD we received. We traded away the few players that were worth keeping for him and didn't even get KD until 10 games were left in the season. I'd rather be optimistic about our future and what it may hold than see the writing on the wall clear as day saying we lack the talent to make a successful run and no clear path to acquire the necessary role players to surround Book and KD with to compete. That's ultimately why I didn't care for the KD trade, it removed any sort of hope for a brighter future because too many chips would need to fall our way to become a true contender or favorite.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
PF's DaRon Holmes II from Dayton, 6-10, 231 and Azuolas Tubeless from Arizona, 6-11, 245 should be around our pick.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
PF's DaRon Holmes II from Dayton, 6-10, 231 and Azuolas Tubeless from Arizona, 6-11, 245 should be around our pick.
I just don’t think tubelis is athletic enough to play minutes in the nba. He doesn’t play 6’10. And he’s not a sharpshooter.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I just don’t think tubelis is athletic enough to play minutes in the nba. He doesn’t play 6’10. And he’s not a sharpshooter.
I didn't watch ANY Arizona games. I do think DaRon's highlights looked good. Of course Ayton's highlights looked incredible.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose