Name every available FA qb you can think of. Anyone > Lindley.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OMG...I hated him but what about MATT LEINART!!!!!!

That would be a crazy ending..

LOL. OMG that would be the best ending ever.

The Leenart comes in, plays ok, checks down, makes some good plays, rides the D and wins the Super Bowl with a bomb to Smokey, wins Super Bowl MVP, then retires. Since he takes the cards to a super bowl win, he is first ballot HOF.

Denny Green flips out and says "See! Gift from God! He is what I thought he was! Crown his ass!"

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
lindley has no chance to score a td.
i hope arians understand it,we can sign anyone and improve the position.
dont know why we didnt try to put logan in some kind of wild cat play.
lindley is worst then skelton

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nah, none of these names being kicked around in this thread will save anything. If Stanton is done, it's best for Arians and Moore to figure out how to best cater to Lindley and run the ball more. Then, count on the defense to get the W's.

Will that get us a championship? Uh, that is very, very unlikely. But, this is the hand we've been dealt and it is still a magical season up to this point.

machgman

Veteran
Reaction score
Lindley could have been intercepted at least 4 times tonight. He can pass accurately on the short routes, but his accuracy on anything longer is simply awful, as he showed tonight.

He is a nice guy, but his college completion rate was around 53% and his NFL completion rate is around 51%.

Its clear that Tom Moore was not pleased with Lindley missing wide open receivers. Unless Tom Moore has another miracle in him to completely change Lindley's career poor passing accuracy, the Cards will need defensive miracles to win in their last two games and probably won't get pass the first playoff game.

That would be a shame and an awful ending to a special season.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Lindley could have been intercepted at least 4 times tonight. He can pass accurately on the short routes, but his accuracy on anything longer is simply awful, as he showed tonight.

He is a nice guy, but his college completion rate was around 53% and his NFL completion rate is around 51%.

Its clear that Tom Moore was not pleased with Lindley missing wide open receivers. Unless Tom Moore has another miracle in him to completely change Lindley's career poor passing accuracy, the Cards will need defensive miracles to win in their last two games and probably won't get pass the first playoff game.

That would be a shame and an awful ending to a special season.
Man, drink a beer and relax. No need to analyze. It's been a great year.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Man, drink a beer and relax. No need to analyze. It's been a great year.

yeah its a great one but is better to keep fighting and have best chance to compete.
with lindley is like to throw a white flag

Last edited:

machgman

Veteran
Reaction score
Lindley's NFL stats - 0 TDs, 7 interceptions.

The Cards cannot survive the rest of the season with Lindley. Why would BA hitch the rest of the Cards' season to an inaccurate iQB whose is best at throwing interceptions?

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The worst thing that could have happened tonight is the Cardinals offense lose the game for the defense.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Because you can't ask a quarterback off the street to come in and be prepared to play playoff caliber NFL games in a matter of days. It can't happen. We may sign Dixon but he'll be 3rd string until the season's end at best. Lindley/Thomas/Dixon and off to the playoffs we go.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Because you can't ask a quarterback off the street to come in and be prepared to play playoff caliber NFL games in a matter of days. It can't happen. We may sign Dixon but he'll be 3rd string until the season's end at best. Lindley/Thomas/Dixon and off to the playoffs we go.

If Stanton is done I can see a Dixon/Lindley combo going forward. Thomas will see zero game time.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mach is right though, Lindley is HORRIFIC with anything deeper than 15 yards.

Damn it, I am now thinking about Freeman. I hate you football gods.

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Mike Bidwill should be over at Warner's pad right now, trying to straight-arm Brenda out of the doorway. :D

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Josh Freeman is the only name on that list I looked at twice.

I think he could do well in this offense, but there isn't time to bring him up to speed.

first playoff game isn't until January 4th... that's THREE WEEKS!

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
first playoff game isn't until January 4th... that's THREE WEEKS!

Beat Seattle next Sunday, and they have a 1st round bye...so 4 weeks to prep a new QB...heck, that's a training camp.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard