Name a guy in the draft who might fall which teams will later regret passing on

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I would totally be down with a Wyatt in the first and a Peirce (though I totally understand you feel he should be in the top five at this position and I'm taking the steal angle later) in the second if Zion Johnson or Burks is not on the board in the first
Wyatt has like 4 domestic violence charges in the past. Not just no, but he'll no. He might go late now.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
FOUR separate charges???

Wouldn't draft him until late.

I don't believe this is correct. I've only seen two arrest but no convictions back in 2020.

And he didn't hit a woman. A women he was "cohabiting" with on campus accused him of kicking her door. The 2nd incident he was accused of damaging a door on campus after an argument with the same woman.

As far as I can see all the incidents were in a short period in early 2020. But in none of them is he accused of hitting a woman, only damaging property. Police record them as "family violence" because they stemmed from an argument with his girlfriend.

I'm not concerned. It's 2 years ago and nothing more than kicking some doors. They were all misdemeanors and charges were dropped.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I don't believe this is correct. I've only seen two arrest but no convictions back in 2020.

And he didn't hit a woman. A women he was "cohabiting" with on campus accused him of kicking her door. The 2nd incident he was accused of damaging a door on campus after an argument with the same woman.

As far as I can see all the incidents were in a short period in early 2020. But in none of them is he accused of hitting a woman, only damaging property. Police record them as "family violence" because they stemmed from an argument with his girlfriend.

I'm not concerned. It's 2 years ago and nothing more than kicking some doors. They were all misdemeanors and charges were dropped.
These are newer charges that have been very recently discovered.

Just another knock on him. He's also older than average too.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

If that’s accurate seems as bad as gladney. So if you’re good with gladney should be good here.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Skye Moore WR-might be a Steve Smith clone. Great hands, great routes, good speed, only 5-9

Pierre Strong RB-instinctive, great feet, decisive cuts, fast but not gamebreaker, productive. A better version of Chase Edmonds

Nik Bonnito Edge-this kid brings it! Great get off, athletic, consistent. Chance to be great imo.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Not just one charge. The wording on this article is strange, I've heard elsewhere Wyatt has four total DV charges in the past. Not just no, hell no.

It's BS though. Most are these are unsourced and vague. And those we do know of are not "domestic violence". That's just a police logging policy.

If the headline said "Wyatt is off the board because he kicked a door in 2020" you'd laugh your ass off. This is nothing.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Skye Moore WR-might be a Steve Smith clone. Great hands, great routes, good speed, only 5-9

Pierre Strong RB-instinctive, great feet, decisive cuts, fast but not gamebreaker, productive. A better version of Chase Edmonds

Nik Bonnito Edge-this kid brings it! Great get off, athletic, consistent. Chance to be great imo.
Skyy Moore might be the guy that none of us are talking about now, but five years down the road is the best receiver of this class. I just think he might be slot only.

Strong is a candidate for maybe a third rounder. I'd think about him there because you can never have too much speed.

Bonnito is one of my favorites for the 2nd round if edge isn't taken in round 2. Undersized, but he can get to the QB.

Reaction score
Re: the reports on Wyatt. . . Who the hell knows the extent of this? The "news" on this could be instigated by some team that is hoping he fall far enough so they can snag him! If the worst that has been proven is he kicked on somebody's door 2 years ago - sign him up!!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard