Name a guy in the draft who might fall which teams will later regret passing on

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I think the guy is Devonte Wyatt. Not saying he's Aaron Donald but I think he's a guy who will become a Pro Bowler and one of those valuable DTs that can provide pressure on the interior DL. He has some off the field question marks and the talent of a guy like Jordan Davis alongside him at Georgia might be masking his true value... I think Georgia simply had one of those rare collegiate positional groups of excellence

OP
OP
Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
Fall?

I have some guys rated higher or lower than others.

"Fall" by whose standards?
'Fall', by the actual truth of when all is all said and done the said player turns out to be a complete stud worthy of a top ten pick but lasted past where he should have been taken. This draft I agree seems to be all over the place but I am talking hindsight and 20/20 vision

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
'Fall', by the actual truth of when all is all said and done the said player turns out to be a complete stud worthy of a top ten pick but lasted past where he should have been taken. This draft I agree seems to be all over the place but I am talking hindsight and 20/20 vision
My guy.

Alec Peirce.... WR....Cincinnati.

Dude is a stud. First round talent due to measurable and production.

But everyone and their sisters have him rated a 2nd rounder under smaller guys who don't have the size/speed combination to dominate in the NFL.
He is rated WR12....but I have him around WR4

His combination of size,speed,hands,ball tracking, and body control haven't shown up in the draft very often the past few years.

Someone will probably get him in the 2nd round and he is gonna be a steal.

Reaction score
My guy.

But everyone and their sisters have him rated a 2nd rounder under smaller guys who don't have the size/speed combination to dominate in the NFL.

His combination of size,speed,hands,ball tracking, and body control haven't shown up in the draft very often the past few years.

Then let it be the Cardinals! :cool:

OP
OP
Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
My guy.

I would totally be down with a Wyatt in the first and a Pierce (though I totally understand you feel he should be in the top five at this position and I'm taking the steal angle later) in the second if Zion Johnson or Burks is not on the board in the first

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
Wan'dale Robinson/Kentucky
I have no idea what a 'Wan'dale' is at the moment, but I am definitely going to look this guy up now... and as a college professor, could families please stop trying to be so dang original with naming their kids, because at times it becomes a Herculean task reading that roll sheet on the first day lol

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I have no idea what a 'Wan'dale' is at the moment, but I am definitely going to look this guy up now... and as a college professor, could families please stop trying to be so dang original with naming their kids, because at times it becomes a Herculean task reading that roll sheet on the first day lol
Check out the 4th quarter against Iowa in the citrus bowl on Kentucky's last drive, how Wan'dale hung onto that ball across the Middle after being hit so hard I'll never know? Flat out juked a defender outta his pants also to set up the game winning TD a few plays later. This kid is gonna be good.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is hard to do until post draft when we see where they actually went. But right now off the top of my head...

Kaiir Elam. He's often ranked at CB5 or CB6. I think he's CB3, might turn out better, and I prefer him to McDuffie.

I think Pickens is better than several of the WR listed above him.

Ebiketie is Edge 8 and I think may well end up better than several above him.

But then all these players may get picked in the right spot. Hard to know until post draft.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score

Isaiah Weston - The 360th ranked player in this draft. WTH!

• WR
  • Junior
  • 6-3½, 214 lbs
  • Northern Iowa
  • 40 Time - 4.42
Is this guy supposed to be the worst player in the draft. I say give him a chance with our last pick. He would draw lots of attention as a deep decoy if nothing else. Could clear the middle of the field for dump offs to Rondale.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am currently rolling my eyes at the insanity of nitpicking which goes on after the real college tape is played. What really gets me is people saying Burks is too slow. Yeah, the same slow as physical Anquan Boldin and how did he turn out metric fools?
I agree.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jameson Williams

Depending how far he falls due to his injury some team could be getting a special talent.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would totally be down with a Wyatt in the first and a Peirce (though I totally understand you feel he should be in the top five at this position and I'm taking the steal angle later) in the second if Zion Johnson or Burks is not on the board in the first
Same.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Chris Olave - WR (super smooth technical WR who can create space)
Tyler Linderbaum - OL (technician upfront who understands how to use leverage)
Trent McDuffie - DB (super smooth player who is willing to be physical)

Bonus
Alec Pierce - WR (Big, Strong, Fast, Smart)
Cole Strange - OL (Small school linemen who work their way to Sr Bowl levels generally turn out well)
Josh Paschal - EDGE (Markus Golden type player)

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Josh Paschal - EDGE (Markus Golden type player)
Vertical Jump
Broad Jump
A lot more explosive
Golden vertical was under 30(28 1/2) and broad jump very below average(9.08), and extremely slow (4.90)

Athletically its like comparing Carson Palmer and Josh Allen

Last edited:
Reaction score
Not that we need another MLB, but this guy, I think, will be a STUD!
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson