My thoughts on the draft...

LittleDavis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I really like this draft. We got our QBOTF. To me, he was the best in the draft. We got a young playmaking and electric edge WR. In the third we got an interior lineman who has the smarts and size(this guy played mostly LT in college even though it is unnatural for him. Edmonds is our small school potential gem. He will most likely replace Williams and can break out into the slot. Campbell is a baller...and I think he will be a ST ace. Cunningham will be a depth developmental swing tackle player. We filled a lot of holes and added depth. I am completely fine with this draft.

Keim, go work your magic and find your 1 year wonders. A proud day to be a Cardinal fan.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
First two days went perfectly. Today, Keim went full Keim and drafted some guys no one has ever heard of, but whom were very productive at Chickenfoot State.
Maybe they pan out.

Here's how I would have done it, even giving them the first three picks

1) Rosen 2) Kirk 3) Cole 4) Tim Settle 6) Simmie Cobbs 7) Holton Hill

But, they make more than I do at this. Hopefully they are right and I am stupid.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
First two days went perfectly. Today, Keim went full Keim and drafted some guys no one has ever heard of, but whom were very productive at Chickenfoot State.
Maybe they pan out.

But, they make more than I do at this. Hopefully they are right and I am stupid.
Well at least some of the "experts" like our day 3 picks so I suppose we can at least take some solace in that.

Hypothesis

Draft Junkie
Reaction score
Maybe they pan out.

So you would have drafted 2 guys that went undrafted?

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
Somewhat OT: but have any of you been looking through the other NFC West teams' message boards for a feel from them on what the Cards have been doing? Do they brush us off, or are they worried at all about what the Cardinals are building?

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Maybe they pan out.

I would have been super thrilled with that draft.. but what do we know

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's kind of funny how critical some people get over the day 3 picks. Then, a day or two later, they get excited by the UDFA.

I lump 3rd day picks in with the UDFA. We know some of them are going to make the team, but it is a long process. Completely unknowable in April to know who out of that group will actually make it.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Maybe they pan out.

Yeah, that was pretty much my draft too.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn