2.Chris Lindstrom G BC-solid OG with good pass pro skills
3.Parris Campbell WR Ohio State-speed WR
4.Gary Jennings WR West Virginia-solid wr
5.Daylon Mack DT-NT Texas A &M-run stuffer
6.Dontavious Russell DT-DE Auburn-rotation run stuffer
6.john Cominsky DE-DT Charleston-raw talent to develop
7.Tommy Sweeney TE BC-okay run blocker,safety valve receiver
7.T.J.Edwards LB Wisconsin-solid backup ILB
7.Trevon Wesco FB-TE West Virginia-tough run blocking FB/TE with okay pass catching skills

*1.Quinnen Williams DE-DT Alabama -would be my other choice for #1 if not Bosa.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not surprising since you are a contrarian:lol:

Not being contrarian in my opinion.

1. Blahsa is my least favorite outcome for round 1. Injury risk medium ceiling pass rusher.

2. If we take an offensive lineman it needs to be a tackle. We have depth in the interior now. You are using your #2 pick on a guy who will be OG 4 at the start of the season.

3. I am taking a WR round 2 and I don't take a guy as limited in his route running as Campbell in round 3. Route running is really important with KK compared to over the top speed with BA

4. Spending a high 4th round pick on a kick returner when kick returning is basically going away

5, 6, 6 Spending 3 consecutive picks on DL when we have 2 out of 3 locked in.

Delmar M Lewis

All Star
Reaction score
Like it a lot but would prefer deebo instead of Campbell Lindstrom from what I'm seeing more and more off is 1st round now with some ability to swing out to R tackle at times damn good draft

OP
OP
B

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Not being contrarian in my opinion.

1. Blahsa is my least favorite outcome for round 1. Injury risk medium ceiling pass rusher.

2. If we take an offensive lineman it needs to be a tackle. We have depth in the interior now. You are using your #2 pick on a guy who will be OG 4 at the start of the season.

3. I am taking a WR round 2 and I don't take a guy as limited in his route running as Campbell in round 3. Route running is really important with KK compared to over the top speed with BA

4. Spending a high 4th round pick on a kick returner when kick returning is basically going away

5, 6, 6 Spending 3 consecutive picks on DL when we have 2 out of 3 locked in.

1.I like Bosa. and what I think he brings to the table.
2.Lindstrom will see playing time especially if pugh gets hurt again or Sweezy get hurt,Plus he has good passpro skills .Having a talented young backup is not a bad thing.Rather have a talented backup G than a less talented tackle.Any tackle drafted is going to be 4/5 on the depth chart also.
3.i think you have to have the threat of speed and his KR skills don`t hurt.
4. .Jennings has solid pass catchers skills and some speed and has a upside.
5,6,6-we also have Nkemdiche who sucks and is injured,tasoni and Valentine...PS guys as the backups.Do you really think it is smart to not upgrade the DLINE.Gunter is on a 1 year deal NKemdouche will hopefully be gone after this year,Peters is 31.So taking advantage of a defense heavy draft is the smart move IMO.Having quality guys to rotate in the game for the starters on the DLINE only keeps the defense fresher and not dragass worn out like we have seen so many times the last several years.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
1. Quinnen Williams - DT - Alabama
2. Cody Ford - OT/OG - Oklahoma
3. Jace Sternberger - TE - Texas A&M
4. Miles Boykin - WR - Notre Dame

Not a big fan of Boykins personally, but I wouldnt mind this too much.

I'd probably take a receiver 3 instead of Jace.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard