My moms hometown.

NMCard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
i know this is not Cardinal esquire.
Lane Johnson is a groveton Indian.
My mother lives two houses from the football field. He was a QB. Now he is one of the best o’lineman for the eagles. I’m rooting for him and that team for the SB. Will never replace my Cardinals.

OP
OP
NMCard

NMCard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cardsmasochist

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
i know this is not Cardinal esquire.
Lane Johnson is a groveton Indian.
My mother lives two houses from the football field. He was a QB. Now he is one of the best o’lineman for the eagles. I’m rooting for him and that team for the SB. Will never replace my Cardinals.

I’m always amazed at athletes that can play multiple positions. QB, TE, DE and then finally LT is a pretty impressive resume for a football player like LJ. The Eagles have a great O line which is so important for the success of any team. Having watch soooo many seasons of Cardinals TERRIBLE offensive lines you begin to covet guys like Lane Johnson.

We’ve all seen what happens when your O line sucks: you can’t run the ball, your QB gets hurt ending his career, too many 3 and outs keeps your defense on the field too long so they get tired in the 2nd half and give up big plays.

Remember early in the season last year when Dallas constantly got pressure on Palmer rushing only 4 sometimes 3 defenders? That’s embarrassing.

I’ll be rooting for the Eagles for many reasons to beat the Patriots in the SB, LJ will be one of them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It took lane a few years to adjust to the NFL. He wasn't very good at the start of his career but he's put in the work.

I was in high school(Mesa high) the same time Suggs(Hamilton) was and I've never seen anyone more dominate he was a running back. I remember by boy telling me ASU was switching him to DE and going off omg that's so stupid why would you ever do that typical ASU... I think the move to defense worked out pretty well after all

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
People don't realize how hard it is to be a professional athlete. They see someone in their home town who's a great athlete and thing "this guy will go pro for sure" then out of high school the only school they end up going to is a division 3 school. Even if they go to a big time school, sometimes that's where it ends. Case in point, when I was in high school, there was a guy who played for Pennsauken HS named Ivan Hicks. You might have heard of his brother Dwight who played for the 49ers in the early to mid 80's who was in the same defensive backfield as Ronnie Lott. Well, Ivan did everything except sell popcorn at halftime. He was their QB, safety, punter, kicker, chief cook and bottle washer. Kid was a monster. He ended up going to Michigan then went to the Lions and played 1 game. Then there's the opposite like Mike Trout. He was a great athlete in high school but he didn't excel to the point of being the best player in baseball like he is now.

OP
OP
NMCard

NMCard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I was thinking about watching Brian Urlacer as a CB in college. Then watching Lane as a right Tackle. It is fun watching great athletes.