Murray With Talent

sinsay

Veteran
Reaction score
You could argue that cards are one of if not the most improved team since last season.

And maybe one of the most talented teams to receive the number one pick.

Three out of four of the secondary players can perform at or near a pro bowl level.

Both S DJ and BB
They are two of the more physical and versatile Safeties in the NFL both make game-changing plays.

PP21 is top 3 CB in the NFL

Alford is an average CB with experience something PP21 has requested in the past.

The secondary should be average at worst.

The LB group is an above average group with one of the best OLB in the NFL.
Suggs and Brooks can hold down the other side rotating to stay fresh.

Reddick and Jordan are two very athletic and versatile ILB and IF healthy can thrive of each other.

DL only has two viable starters
Darius and Peters, I think the should sign another vet sometime before the end of training camp and draft two. My ideal plan would be to draft one with the pick they get for Josh and get a WR with the 33rd pick.
At this point, DL seems to be the worst position on the team.

WR
1. Fitz
2. Kirk
3. 33rd pick
4. White
5. Cooper
6. Chad Williams or New Player though draft or F/A

The WR room is only one or two pickups away from being the strength of the offense.

RB
DJ
Edmond
Logan
Foster

All four can break open for long gains. DJ is one of the best backs in the NFC he should Get 1700 or so total yards. Edmond and Logan should be just fine as backups. Forster in open space can also become a threat as well with his receiving skills.

TE
Clay
RSJ

Clay is a decent TE and has some versatility he can become a mismatch against certain teams and may break open a few games.

RSJ may finally catch on with his OLD teammate at QB.

This is a deep draft at TE hopefully the UCLA TE is still there at top of the 4th if so he would look to be a good choice for the position going forward.

OL has been improved at a few spots. Still, need some work.

PP21 (HALL OF FAMER)
Chandler Jones (Super Bowl)
Fitz (HALL OF FAMER)
D.Johnson (PRO BOWLER)
Kirk
BB
DJ Swearinger (PRO BOWLER)
B. Jordan (Super BowL)
Suggs (SUPER BOWL HALL OF FAMER)

Cards also have a great coaching staff

I think going forward with this young talent and the talent the will acquire the next season or two once the find a way to replace Fitz production I believe cards might be set for the future.

Murray will be surrounded by young and old talent with great coaching I believe he will just have to do enough not to lose games I don't think as a rookie he has to win games for the cards to improve and or become competitive.

If they can trade Rosen for a 1st or a high 2nd and with the first 3 picks come away with

Murray with the first pick
DL with the Rosen Pick
Kneal Harry at 33RD if he is gone best WR there Cambell, Deebo or Butler

Cards are set on offense with maybe the most athletic QB to ever play to guide it.

Last edited:

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
You could argue that cards are one of if not the most improved team since last season.

And maybe one of the most talented teams to receive the number one pick.

Three out of four of the secondary players can perform at or near a pro bowl level.

Both S DJ and BB
They are two of the more physical and versatile Safeties in the NFL both make game-changing plays.

PP21 is top 3 CB in the NFL

Alford is an average CB with experience something PP21 has requested in the past.

The secondary should be average at worst.

The LB group is an above average group with one of the best OLB in the NFL.
Suggs and Brooks can hold down the other side rotating to stay fresh.

Reddick and Jordan are two very athletic and versatile ILB and IF healthy can thrive of each other.

DL only has two viable starters
Darius and Peters, I think the should sign another vet sometime before the end of training camp and draft two. My ideal plan would be to draft one with the pick they get for Josh and get a WR with the 33rd pick.
At this point, DL seems to be the worst position on the team.

WR
1. Fitz
2. Kirk
3. 33rd pick
4. White
5. Cooper
6. Chad Williams or New Player though draft or F/A

The WR room is only one or two pickups away from being the strength of the offense.

RB
DJ
Edmond
Logan
Foster

All four can break open for long gains. DJ is one of the best backs in the NFC he should Get 1700 or so total yards. Edmond and Logan should be just fine as backups. Forster in open space can also become a threat as well with his receiving skills.

TE
Clay
RSJ

Clay is a decent TE and has some versatility he can become a mismatch against certain teams and may break open a few games.

RSJ may finally catch on with his OLD teammate at QB.

This is a deep draft at TE hopefully the UCLA TE is still there at top of the 4th if so he would look to be a good choice for the position going forward.

OL has been improved at a few spots. Still, need some work.

PP21 (HALL OF FAMER)
Chandler Jones (Super Bowl)
Fitz (HALL OF FAMER)
D.Johnson (PRO BOWLER)
Kirk
BB
DJ Swearinger (PRO BOWLER)
B. Jordan (Super BowL)
Suggs (SUPER BOWL HALL OF FAMER)

Cards also have a great coaching staff

I think going forward with this young talent and the talent the will acquire the next season or two once the find a way to replace Fitz production I believe cards might be set for the future.

Murray will be surrounded by young and old talent with great coaching I believe he will just have to do enough not to lose games I don't think as a rookie he has to win games for the cards to improve and or become competitive.

If they can trade Rosen for a 1st or a high 2nd and with the first 3 picks come away with

Murray with the first pick
DL with the Rosen Pick
Kneal Harry at 33RD if he is gone best WR there Cambell, Deebo or Butler

Cards are set on offense with maybe the most athletic QB to ever play to guide it.

Prob is the pick they get for Rosen will be late 2nd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I think the talent is much better than the media makes it out.

The main culprits for poor play last season was the OL, WRs, and QB.

OL is likely better, should be middle of the pack. WR is still a question mark as is QB.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison