Mulli Prediction Time: DWash is toast.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Prediction Time:

As soon as more people hear about her broken collarbone, DWash is done for good in AZ.

Last edited:

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Wouldn't that be like double jeopardy since he was already punished and no new evidence has surfaced?

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Didn't his ex gf already have a domestic violence charge against her before she picked up a planted pot to throw at DWash? I don't believe DWash closed fist punched her either. He threw her down so she wouldn't hit him with the pot. Im just saying. What Ray Rice did and what DWash did don't seem to be the same.

OP
OP
Mulli

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think he already is.

Didn't his ex gf already have a domestic violence charge against her before she picked up a planted pot to throw at DWash? I don't believe DWash closed fist punched her either. He threw her down so she wouldn't hit him with the pot. Im just saying. What Ray Rice did and what DWash did don't seem to be the same.
You could be right, but that might not matter.

Cardsfanstl

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You could be right, but that might not matter.

The league now is going to look at Domestic Violence a lot more closely. I would speculate what the league would do to DWash but at this point have no clue.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He hasn't been punished for that yet. That will come after his weed suspension.

The only 'problem' that I have with this is that his incident happened Ray Rice's incident where they changed the penalties. Quite unfair in the grand scheme of things. They penalized Ray twice to try and save face. I have no doubt in my mind that NFL already saw that video and only suspended him 2 games anyway.

With all of that said though, Washington probably won't play another down with us anyway.

Last edited:

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What about Ray MacDonald for the 49ers? He was played yesterday. What happened in that case?

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score
What about Ray MacDonald for the 49ers? He was played yesterday. What happened in that case?

Due process. Charged but not convicted yet.

Edit: Not saying I completely agree with that, I know very little about the case.

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Edit: Not saying I completely agree with that, I know very little about the case.

Figured as much. Wasn't his girlfriend (the one he supposedly abused) pregnant too??

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The only 'problem' that I have with this is that his incident happened Ray Rice's incident where they changed the penalties. Quite unfair in the grand scheme of things. They penalized Ray twice to try and save face. I have no doubt in my mind that NFL already saw that video and only suspended him 2 games anyway.

With all of that said though, Washington probably won't play another down with us anyway.

It's only unfair if the Commish has in some fashion adjudicated the issue under the previous policy or lack of. Otherwise, he's subject to the penalties on the books when they turn their attention to his case.

You may have no doubt that they saw the video, but it has been firmly denied in a press release.

If proven to be a lie, Goodell is out of job pronto.

Reaction score
This entire situation, that of the NFL playing the role of moral authority, is going to get very messy.

I am not making any statement about the merits of any particular player nor case, but just the situation in general. I understand the reasoning for the NFL is to protect it's product and it's income. But on what basis are these decisions made, under what authority does Roger Godell act as judge and jury? I am expecting that eventually a player is going to bring suit against the NFL for obstructing his ability to pursue his chosen profession.

Or am I completely off base? Thoughts?

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score

I don't think he's even been charged yet.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave