Supporting Member
Reaction score
Morning Glory

Release Date: November 10, 2010
Studio: Paramount Pictures
Director: Roger Michell
Screenwriter: Aline Brosh McKenna
Genre: Comedy
MPAA Rating: PG-13 (for some sexual content including dialogue, language and brief drug references)

Starring: Rachel McAdams, Harrison Ford, Diane Keaton, Patrick Wilson, Jeff Goldblum

Plot Summary: When hard–working TV producer Becky Fuller (McAdams) is fired from a local news program, her career begins to look as bleak as her hapless love life. Stumbling into a job at "Daybreak" (the last–place national morning news show), Becky decides to revitalize the show by bringing on legendary TV anchor Mike Pomeroy (Ford). Unfortunately, Pomeroy refuses to cover morning show staples like celebrity gossip, weather, fashion and crafts – let alone work with his new co–host, Colleen Peck (Keaton), a former beauty queen and longtime morning show personality who is more than happy covering morning "news." As Mike and Colleen clash, first behind the scenes and then on the air, Becky's blossoming love affair with fellow producer, Adam Bennett (Wilson) begins to unravel – and soon Becky is struggling to save her relationship, her reputation, her job and ultimately, the show itself.

You must be registered for see images attach

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got back.

This movie was so incredibly fresh and funny. The chemistry amongst the cast was noticeable and delightful.

Just a really good movie from beginning to end. Rachael McAdams is really a true treat to watch on the big screen. She is super hot, funny, cute, delightful, stunning etc.. etc... The list just goes on.

Highly recommend this movie to anyone. Not necessary for the big screen but well worth it if you do.

I had 2 hours to kill and I am pleased I killed it with this one.

UncleChris

Shocking, I tell you!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cute and watchable, but pure, predictable formula. Some laugh out loud moments, but mostly unlikely stuff we've all seen before. I found myself looking at my watch at about the 1 hour point.... not a good thing.

Save it for the DVD player.... 2.5 out of 5 stars.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Watched this on an airplane. Brutal. Turrible. I thought McAdams could act. Then I saw this movie.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Aw this was cute. Rachel McAdams is so lovely.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
Just got back.

This movie was so incredibly fresh and funny. The chemistry amongst the cast was noticeable and delightful.

Just a really good movie from beginning to end. Rachael McAdams is really a true treat to watch on the big screen. She is super hot, funny, cute, delightful, stunning etc.. etc... The list just goes on.

Highly recommend this movie to anyone. Not necessary for the big screen but well worth it if you do.

I had 2 hours to kill and I am pleased I killed it with this one.

Yeah, she made the movie enjoyable for sure.

Watched this on an airplane. Brutal. Turrible. I thought McAdams could act. Then I saw this movie.

Sheesh! The material wasn't The Shawshank Redemption. She did fine with what she was given.

Aw this was cute. Rachel McAdams is so lovely.

Agreed. Fun film. Enjoyed it.