Mock Draft 2024 Thread

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll post my past mock here:

You must be registered for see images attach

#4 - Marvin Harrison JR - WR - OSU
6'4" 205 lbs

The Biggest no brainer in sports. The Cardinals are in desperate need of a big physical WR who can play outside. They have MHJ staring them right in the face. Monti decides to give Kyler another weapon to pair with Connor and McBride. Number 1 WR... Check!

#27 - Byron Murphy II - DT - Texas
6'1" 297 lbs
A massive run on QBs, WRs and Offensive Linemen has Murphy dropping to the Cardinals. Monti addressed the OL with a first rounder in his first season with the team, and now he addresses the DL in the first round of his second draft. Murphy is an instant starter who is explosive off the line and has elite athleticism for a man his size.

TRADE: Atlanta trades #43 and #109 in exchange for the Cardinals #35

#43 - Cooper Beebe - OG - Kansas St
6'3" 322 lbs
The Cardinals are able to move back and acquire an extra 4th round pick while still landing their targeted player in Beebe. Cooper is a physical Guard who can move the pile. He will slide right into the LG hole. The left side of the Cardinals OL will be set for the next decade.

TRADE: Arizona trades #66 and #109 in exchange for the Eagles #53

#53 - Javon Bullard - S - Georgia
5'11" 195 lbs

The Cardinals need more "Big Javon's" or was it "Big John's", I can't remember. Using the extra 4th picked up from the Atlanta Trade the Cardinals move up to select Bullard. In my V1.0 Cardinals Mock I had the Cardinals taking Bullard in the 3rd, but with the amazing offseason that he has had it looks like he will be going somewhere in the second round. Initially this provides more depth for the Defensive side of the ball. When Budda and/or JT missed games with injuries this past season, the lack of depth at safety became obvious. Adding Bullard will add another player capable of providing much needed depth there. The Cardinals love that he is physical and plays smart. With Baker on his last year of his contract this provides a way forward for the Cardinals at Safety. The future Cardinal backfield is Jalen and Javon.

#71 - Nehemiah Prichett - CB - Auburn
6'0" 190 lbs

I don't see the Cardinals using a high round pick on a CB. I think Monti is fine with waiting till the 3rd to address this hole on the roster. Prichett has great size and length for a DB. He does a great job at breaking up passes as the ball reaches the WR. He will immediately compete with Clark for the 3rd CB spot.

#90 - Brenden Rice - WR - USC
6'2" 208 lbs

The Cardinals go Full Pedigree at the WR position and bring in Jerry Rice's son Brenden from USC. This pick continues the trend of getting bigger at the WR position. I think it will take a few years of seasoning before Rice is a starter but he has the potential to grow into a solid #3 WR for this team. Plus he is a local boy and went to High School with my kids a Hamilton HS in Chandler.

#104 - Ray Davis - RB - Kentucky
5'8" 211 lbs

Davis is a compact physical runner who can run between the tackles and catch the ball out of the backfield. He is a surprisingly good pass catcher despite having smaller hands. While he isn't a home run hitter when it comes to speed, he is a very polished back that the coaching staff can rely on from day one.

#138 - Andru Phillips - CB - Kentucky
5'11" 190 lbs

The Cardinals go back to back Kentucky players. In 2023 the Cardinals brought in two CBs for pre draft visits (Garrett Williams & Kei'Trel Clark). In 2024 they also brought in two CBs on visits (Nehemiah Prichett & Andru Phillips). I'm going with a trend and have the Cardinals bringing in Phillips to compete for a roster spot.

#162 - Gabe Hall - DT - Baylor
6'6" 291 lbs

The Cardinals add another big body up front. He is a great athlete for a guy his size. Nick Rallis gets more reinforcements.

The rest of the draft is pure dart throws.

Last edited:

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

This is my stick and pick mock, I'll do another with trades.

1. MHJ is a no brainer for a lot of reasons.
A) He's a phenomenal player
B) He gives the Cardinals a player they can market around.
C) He has a high floor, meaning that even if he doesn't hit his potential, he'll be a really good player.

2. Johnny Newton just feels like a good pick here. Highly disruptive and he won't have to play a crazy number of snaps with Jones and Nichols around.

3. Ennis Rakestraw fits with what Gannon likes to do. He's really good in zone.

4. I think that LB should be considered at some point in the draft, and getting Edge Cooper at this spot feels like a steal. A true 3 down LB who can cover, rush the passer, and stop the run.

5. I go back and forth on whether the Cardinals should draft a RB, but at #71, Trey Benson is a solid pick. He is Conner's side kick for a year before he takes over.

6. I'm not a fan of taking guards early, so getting Beebe here feels right.

7. Kamren Kitchens is a ball hawk and should be in the mix to replace Baker next year.

8. Maason Smith has really fallen down the draft boards, but if you built a DT in a laboratory, Smith would be a prototype. His play has been uneven due to injuries, but I'll take the risk here.

9. Cardinals take another IOL to add to the mix.

10. Josh Newton was a really good CB on Saturdays, but his measureables are lacking. He's the type of player who sometimes sticks.

11. I expect a backup TE to be draft some time on day three.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

6'4" 205 lbs

The Biggest no brainer in sports. The Cardinals are in desperate need of a big physical WR who can play outside. They have MHJ staring them right in the face. Monti decides to give Kyler another weapon to pair with Connor and McBride. Number 1 WR... Check!

6'1" 297 lbs
A massive run on QBs, WRs and Offensive Linemen has Murphy dropping to the Cardinals. Monti addressed the OL with a first rounder in his first season with the team, and now he addresses the DL in the first round of his second draft. Murphy is an instant starter who is explosive off the line and has elite athleticism for a man his size.

6'3" 322 lbs
The Cardinals are able to move back and acquire an extra 4th round pick while still landing their targeted player in Beebe. Cooper is a physical Guard who can move the pile. He will slide right into the LG hole. The left side of the Cardinals OL will be set for the next decade.

5'11" 195 lbs

The Cardinals need more "Big Javon's" or was it "Big John's", I can't remember. Using the extra 4th picked up from the Atlanta Trade the Cardinals move up to select Bullard. In my V1.0 Cardinals Mock I had the Cardinals taking Bullard in the 3rd, but with the amazing offseason that he has had it looks like he will be going somewhere in the second round. Initially this provides more depth for the Defensive side of the ball. When Budda and/or JT missed games with injuries this past season, the lack of depth at safety became obvious. Adding Bullard will add another player capable of providing much needed depth there. The Cardinals love that he is physical and plays smart. With Baker on his last year of his contract this provides a way forward for the Cardinals at Safety. The future Cardinal backfield is Jalen and Javon.

6'0" 190 lbs

I don't see the Cardinals using a high round pick on a CB. I think Monti is fine with waiting till the 3rd to address this hole on the roster. Prichett has great size and length for a DB. He does a great job at breaking up passes as the ball reaches the WR. He will immediately compete with Clark for the 3rd CB spot.

6'2" 208 lbs

The Cardinals go Full Pedigree at the WR position and bring in Jerry Rice's son Brenden from USC. This pick continues the trend of getting bigger at the WR position. I think it will take a few years of seasoning before Rice is a starter but he has the potential to grow into a solid #3 WR for this team. Plus he is a local boy and went to High School with my kids a Hamilton HS in Chandler.

5'8" 211 lbs

Davis is a compact physical runner who can run between the tackles and catch the ball out of the backfield. He is a surprisingly good pass catcher despite having smaller hands. While he isn't a home run hitter when it comes to speed, he is a very polished back that the coaching staff can rely on from day one.

5'11" 190 lbs

The Cardinals go back to back Kentucky players. In 2023 the Cardinals brought in two CBs for pre draft visits (Garrett Williams & Kei'Trel Clark). In 2024 they also brought in two CBs on visits (Nehemiah Prichett & Andru Phillips). I'm going with a trend and have the Cardinals bringing in Phillips to compete for a roster spot.

6'6" 291 lbs

The Cardinals add another big body up front. He is a great athlete for a guy his size. Nick Rallis gets more reinforcements.

Traded the 35 and 66 for 43 and 53 seems like you got ripped off.

Fitz4Ever

Veteran
Reaction score

This is my stick and pick mock, I'll do another with trades.

1. MHJ is a no brainer for a lot of reasons.
A) He's a phenomenal player
B) He gives the Cardinals a player they can market around.
C) He has a high floor, meaning that even if he doesn't hit his potential, he'll be a really good player.

2. Johnny Newton just feels like a good pick here. Highly disruptive and he won't have to play a crazy number of snaps with Jones and Nichols around.

3. Ennis Rakestraw fits with what Gannon likes to do. He's really good in zone.

4. I think that LB should be considered at some point in the draft, and getting Edge Cooper at this spot feels like a steal. A true 3 down LB who can cover, rush the passer, and stop the run.

5. I go back and forth on whether the Cardinals should draft a RB, but at #71, Trey Benson is a solid pick. He is Conner's side kick for a year before he takes over.

6. I'm not a fan of taking guards early, so getting Beebe here feels right.

7. Kamren Kitchens is a ball hawk and should be in the mix to replace Baker next year.

8. Maason Smith has really fallen down the draft boards, but if you built a DT in a laboratory, Smith would be a prototype. His play has been uneven due to injuries, but I'll take the risk here.

9. Cardinals take another IOL to add to the mix.

10. Josh Newton was a really good CB on Saturdays, but his measureables are lacking. He's the type of player who sometimes sticks.

11. I expect a backup TE to be draft some time on day three.
Love this mock, but there is no way we get benson or bebee that late. They are both going in the 2nd. Kichens is probably. Day 2 pick as well

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score

6'4" 205 lbs

6'1" 297 lbs

6'3" 322 lbs

5'11" 195 lbs

6'0" 190 lbs

6'2" 208 lbs

5'8" 211 lbs

5'11" 190 lbs

6'6" 291 lbs

Love this draft

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
The most recent I've heard on Philips is that he is going round 1-2. Maybe even round 1. Teams really like him.

6'4" 205 lbs

6'1" 297 lbs

6'3" 322 lbs

5'11" 195 lbs

6'0" 190 lbs

6'2" 208 lbs

5'8" 211 lbs

5'11" 190 lbs

6'6" 291 lbs

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

Love this mock.

Walking away with Harrison, McKinstry, Darius Robinson, Trice, and Beebe is a good one. Even getting Lloyd (who some evaluators love) and Beebe later are great picks. And throw in Brendan Rice and Cedric Gray? Wow.

OP
OP
HookemCards

HookemCards

Have at you!!!!!
Reaction score

On offense I wanted to get 2 WR, a starting caliber G, backup TE, a backup T, and RB that could spell Conner, and ultimately replace him if injured. I traded down with Minn for 11, 23, 2025 1st and Jordan Addison. With so much talk about the Giants and Denver moving up, Minnesota was forced to kick in Addison. I traded back up with Chicago to get to 9. Obviously Harrison wouldn't be there at 9, so just replace with Odunze or Nabers if you please.

On defense I wanted to get an edge, a couple of DT that could push to start this year, a LB, and CB. I don't feel like safety is a huge need this year, but when Bullard fell I snatched him up. I would have taken Jordan Travis in the 7th if he was available.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

Love this mock.

Walking away with Harrison, McKinstry, Darius Robinson, Trice, and Beebe is a good one. Even getting Lloyd (who some evaluators love) and Beebe later are great picks. And throw in Brendan Rice and Cedric Gray? Wow.
Agree. No way we get that haul.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard