Miles Plumlee humiliates Anthony Davis in the Rising Stars game

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
http://youtu.be/ph9YFmKm_eA

Miles Plumlee: "That's for taking Dragic's spot on the AS team you ***ch"

He's gonna make Davis think twice about accepting an invite to the ASG over Dragic next time.

Jk, seriously though, that's by far the best block anyone has had on Anthony Davis since he came into the league and maybe in Davis' whole life. Davis isn't exactly easy to block ya know ;)

Davis wanted to posterize Plumlee to get all the "Ooos" and "Ahhhs" from his home town crowd but ended up blocked and humiliated instead.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love that block. How did Miles play in the game?

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Miles does such a good job of going straight up for blocks and avoiding the foul.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He played ok. The announcers were both in awe of both Miles' and Mason's ridiculous athleticism/leaping ability

I didn't think they would be looking to go to Miles.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So far, he has been a role player rather than go-to guy on offense with us, too.

He has the moves inside but lacks the confidence. Also he needs to develop an outside shot. I think Plumlee will get much better as time goes on, then he will be tough to guard.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
He has the moves inside but lacks the confidence. Also he needs to develop an outside shot. I think Plumlee will get much better as time goes on, then he will be tough to guard.

I agree. His footwork is exceptional. Once he gets more confidence, he will be very difficult to guard.

Stronso

Schweddy Balls
Reaction score
Great block Miles.

Agreed. As he develops more he will be tougher to play against. So glad he is here

Sent from my super cool Moto X

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn