Mike Martz Why Not!!

BIGTONY

Registered
Reaction score
What a game today..I wanted to throw up..Stupid ass Colts fans came down and where I sit and made it there own stadium..Where did these people come from,and the best thing happened:mulli: to me..Im a nice person a little fluffy,a couple behind shes wearing a cards shirt(cool to me) and dumb crap husband colts shirt.He asks me will u please sit down I cant see.Are u serious rite when the game started.Like 40000 people standing can u please sit down again he asks Im on the front row and he is behind me.I said in a nice calm voice just stand up..Wow what a look.. Oh well I think bring in mike martz.He would cost a pretty penny but he would fix the plays alot better.. Just my opinion

Unsterblich856

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I was thinking about "what if Mike Martz was our OC" about three hours ago. Then I realized that it would kill what's left of the team chemistry with Warner.

OP
OP
BIGTONY

BIGTONY

Registered
Reaction score
any buddy thats a ex coach could help.. maybe just my opinion..

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
I had a girl put a L sign in front of my face as i was leaving the game. I told that colts fan that I would hit a bitch and she kept walking. I woulda just had my girlfriend take care of her though.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Because he is a buffoon!

NashDishesDimes

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Offensive play calling is awful, coach definetley needs to open up the play book. He trys to run the ball on 1st down for two yards then tries to do real short slants and barely get a first down each series, This is not Cardinals football! Maybe a good offensive coordinator for a running team with an inbread for a quarter back but not this team..