Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Facepalm

If we end up with Glennon as anything more than a BU I will literally puke....

Especially with Bradford, Bridgewater and McAarron essentially still available

Borderrat

Veteran
Reaction score
Glennon is garbage. Beat out by a rookie on two different teams. If that doesn't sum up the extent of you talent then what does?

Reactions: HGC

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Facepalm

If we end up with Glennon as anything more than a BU I will literally puke....

What’s left isn’t much better when you consider McCarron is a career back up and the other 2 guys you’d be lucky to get a full season out of them both coming off significant injuries.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score

What will drive me nuts about this situation is Keim will site, "injury concerns" as reasons they didn't talk to Bradford and Bridgewater, yet he is the same guy that continually put Palmer, and Stanton out there...........who ended up both getting injured in the same season, two times during their time in the desert.

This "injury" worry is an issue Keim has to work on, because he will sign and draft based on injury concerns, and then the team will have a laundry list on IR anyway.

Sign the talent.

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Glennon better be a back up. I hope no talk of a legit QB starter is that there on the phone with Philly, just to land Foles a splashy QB to sell tickets.

If its Glennon and a rookie hahahaha. My Sunday ticket better be free this year. 3 and 13 or 4 and 12, this season aint something i want to pay to watch

Reactions: PJ1

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I can't believe Mike Glennon might have a roster spot on this team. What an atrocity.

Makes me not even want to buy NFL Sunday Ticket, much less renew my season tickets. Hoping this is just bluster and that at least Bradford or McCarron are in the plans.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What’s left isn’t much better when you consider McCarron is a career back up and the other 2 guys you’d be lucky to get a full season out of them both coming off significant injuries.
Injury concerns aside what’s left is way better than Glennon

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well it can't get much worse. Glennon is no better than Stanton. This better not be the starting QB answer.

What is it with this team and QB's? They really don't get it.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I can't believe Mike Glennon might have a roster spot on this team. What an atrocity.

Makes me not even want to buy NFL Sunday Ticket, much less renew my season tickets. Hoping this is just bluster and that at least Bradford or McCarron are in the plans.

If this giraffe necked fool is our QB I will not renew Sunday Ticket.

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
Glennon is garbage. Beat out by a rookie on two different teams. If that doesn't sum up the extent of you talent then what does?
I wouldn't put Glennon at the top of my wishlist either but I don't think it's accurate to say that Glennon was beat out twice by rookies. He was replaced each time but what QB ever survives being replaced by the #1 overall draft pick(QB)? It was much the same in Chicago. Trubisky wasn't first overall but he was an expensive #3 overall. The Bears just wanted to get Trubisky's learning curve started. There was no plus side to letting Glennon continue to play. He wasn't going to single-handedly win them games.

Much like Foles, I think Glennon suffers when he isn't given moral support and he's never really had it. He's played relatively well on some bad Buc's teams so I think it's possible he could be a decent starter if put in the right surroundings. He won't carry a team but I think he could be serviceable. Which won't thrill Cardinals fans if he's signed but it's better than "garbage".

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Please tell me this is for FG holding!?? He's my least favorite player ever. EVER!!!
Funny, me too. I used to have an old boss, Mike Glenn. Impossible to work with, part of one of the worst years of my life, just... ugh. Every time I hear Glennon's name I have flashbacks. It's why I know he won't be a success.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Injury concerns aside what’s left is way better than Glennon

Just because we don't know for sure that McCarron is bad (and he probably is), doesn't mean that he's "way better" than Glennon. They could both be bad. They probably are.

I'd love it if we traded our 2nd for Ryan Tannehill.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Just because we don't know for sure that McCarron is bad (and he probably is), doesn't mean that he's "way better" than Glennon. They could both be bad. They probably are.

I'd love it if we traded our 2nd for Ryan Tannehill.
ide be down

BIGDADDY_REDBIRD

Registered
Reaction score
North Carolina State Wolfpack Alum, just like our G.M. gotta ensure he continues to collect NFL checks. SMH !!!

Reactions: PJ1

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is unforgivable. What in the hell does Keim see in this guy. I have been hearing for the last 3 years how he wants him. WHY!!!! Is he incapable of admitting he is wrong or something?

jlove

AZ Born and Bred!!!
Reaction score
JUST SAY NO!!!!

Bridgewater, Bradford, Foles...anyone but Glennon

Last edited: