Michael Bidwill, where are you?

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I actually think the exact opposite. I think they are waiting until the focus turns to the remaining playoff teams this weekend before we get the very bland, very lame "We made big improvements this year, can't wait to see what we do next season" type press conference.

I hope something is in the works, but I doubt it. I don't think Bidwill has the stones to blow it up, and so at most we MIGHT see Vance go somewhere else, but I think Keim and KK are back and next year we are significantly worse in the win column.
THIS, plus they are hoping and praying that someone else goes out this coming weekend and stinks up a stadium with their poor and unprepared performance to lessen our level of implosion in some way.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I actually think the exact opposite. I think they are waiting until the focus turns to the remaining playoff teams this weekend before we get the very bland, very lame "We made big improvements this year, can't wait to see what we do next season" type press conference.

I hope something is in the works, but I doubt it. I don't think Bidwill has the stones to blow it up, and so at most we MIGHT see Vance go somewhere else, but I think Keim and KK are back and next year we are significantly worse in the win column.
Blah, you're probably right.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

The guy who decided to drop a first-round QB and HC after a season doesn't lack stones, and if you think blowing things up improves the win column next season, you have another 'think' coming, I hope for your sake.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I

this is where I’m at. I think they hope the stench of that game gets a little less stinky the further it’s in the rear view mirror and at most, Vance gets the boot as the sac-lamb.
I don’t think it makes sense to boot Vance. Every coach is now on a one year deal likely requiring making the playoffs and winning at least one game. What DC replacement would ever consider coming to the Cardinals on essentially a one year deal? I suppose there is one who might but how desirable would that coach really be?

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Something big is brewing behind the scenes, IMO. It kind of has to be, if we haven't already heard from the team. If the idea was just to go with more of the same, we would've already gotten the dreaded vote of confidence in KK and co, right?

I can’t allow myself to hope for that.
I don't believe it at all. If something was going to happen, we would have heard by now.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
if Kliff was being fired we would have known by now.

we as fans deserve to hear from the GM and owner. not sure it will bring much to light, but I want to hear their view on this season. 2 weeks ago Keim was calling for Kliff to win coach of the year (lol).

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
if Kliff was being fired we would have known by now.

we as fans deserve to hear from the GM and owner. not sure it will bring much to light, but I want to hear their view on this season. 2 weeks ago Keim was calling for Kliff to win coach of the year (lol).

I am still hopeful.. It took Giants multiple days after their season ended to fire Joe Judge.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
I would promote Adub to GM, and interview Ken Norton JR as HC. Get the fundamentals and philosophy corrected.

THESMEL

Reaction score
Ken Norton was just fired as a DC and you want him as coach?
Yea, I like his fundamentals and philosophy, principles, Think he great when he had the talent to succeed. I think we have the talent, but not the Philosophy, fundamentals or principles compete. cowboys and raiders did it also. Don’t think Ken Norton JR, would- who you thinking?

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea, I like his fundamentals and philosophy, principles, Think he great when he had the talent to succeed. I think we have the talent, but not the Philosophy, fundamentals or principles compete. cowboys and raiders did it also. Don’t think Ken Norton JR, would- who you thinking?
If I'm hiring a new coach, which we aren't, I'm going Eric Bieniemy and would love to grab Vic Fangio ad DC.

THESMEL

Reaction score
If I'm hiring a new coach, which we aren't, I'm going Eric Bieniemy and would love to grab Vic Fangio ad DC.
Ok, I think Kingsbury and Keim are zebras and can’t change their stripes. Kingsbury started too then fell right backwards in to cow poo up to his ankles, but he went in head first!

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, I think Kingsbury and Keim are zebras and can’t change their stripes. Kingsbury started too then fell right backwards in to cow poo up to his ankles, but he went in head first!
That's not the argument. The argument is he'll be fired and as of right not there is no indication he will be.

THESMEL

Reaction score
That's not the argument. The argument is he'll be fired and as of right not there is no indication he will be.
Let’s make that the argument, in the Michael Bidwill where are you thread. Couple sources said he is angry, as am I! said before time, announcers said it through out, media outside Arizona went in depth. have you seen our pressers? Nobody knows nothing about anything, hats off to the Rams, they did good. Bunch of bull crap.
Keim is a yes man, it’s a tragedy, and if they do not have a clue it is even worse!

THESMEL

Reaction score
Did we get the most out of talent on offense? Defense? No we wasted its ability .

Think cards did get what all Keim and Kingsbury and VJ has to offer in the 3rd year.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave