Michael Bidwill, where are you?

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Nobody with sense is taking Jimmy G over Kyler Murray.
I think the debatable argument is that Matt Stafford is looking to be better than Kyler and I don't know that I would have thought that earlier this year.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If the rest of the NFL front office types think Murray is worth 3 first rounders, then that tells you a lot about how great he truly is or can be
Yeah. Uhh. I had to re read that one a couple times. If league executives see him garnering that kind of compensation, then isn't that a positive? Maybe they see the same **** show from our coaching and/or GM that we do?!

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I want 3 things in a HC:

1. Insists on better fundamentals and one-on one wins.
2. Smarter, more aggressiive play calling.
3. More accurate identification/development of talent.

KK could do that, but probably won't.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Yeah. Uhh. I had to re read that one a couple times. If league executives see him garnering that kind of compensation, then isn't that a positive? Maybe they see the same **** show from our coaching and/or GM that we do?!

It's interesting. What established starting QB isn't worth three first rounders, though? Especially one under 30. Here are the guys that I'm pretty sure you could get three firsts for:

Mahomes
Herbert
Stafford :devil:
Burrow
Allen
Kyler
Lamar
Trey Lance

I think you could make the argument that if they put him up right now, you could get three firsts for Trevor Lawrence, too.

That's 1/4 of the league before you start getting into Deshaun Watson, Dak Prescott, and the older dudes.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's interesting. What established starting QB isn't worth three first rounders, though? Especially one under 30. Here are the guys that I'm pretty sure you could get three firsts for:

Mahomes
Herbert
Burrow
Allen
Kyler
Lamar
Trey Lance

I think you could make the argument that if they put him up right now, you could get three firsts for Trevor Lawrence, too.

That's 1/4 of the league before you start getting into Deshaun Watson, Dak Prescott, and the older dudes.

Trey Lance?

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Mahomes
Herbert
Burrow
Allen
Kyler
Lamar
Trey Lance

Reference my other post though... I know you want nothing to do with Keim in charge of those 3 picks. lol.

Also, just a side note, you not so pro-Kyler guys need to be careful referencing these "better" QBs while comparing compensation. It's makes it seem like you aren't so down on him as some posts imply.. ;)

But I do get where you going with that.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Reference my other post though... I know you want nothing to do with Keim in charge of those 3 picks. lol.

Also, just a side note, you not so pro-Kyler guys need to be careful referencing these "better" QBs while comparing compensation. It's makes it seem like you aren't so down on him as some posts imply.. ;)

But I do get where you going with that.
I'm not here to fight; I'm here for a good discussion and to maybe learn some things.

This'll earn your respect back: Kyler Murray actually is pint-sized Kirk Cousins -- just good enough that you can't let him go but not good enough to lead you to the promised land.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Kyler Murray actually is pint-sized Kirk Cousins -- just good enough that you can't let him go but not good enough to lead you to the promised land.
i think thats the fear that monday brought

oddly enough, that was Staffords rep until about 3 weeks ago

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
i think thats the fear that monday brought

oddly enough, that was Staffords rep until about 3 weeks ago

I dunno. I think that Stafford's rep was more like what Matt Ryan's was? A perfectly cromulent QB that needed more help to reach the promised land. Kind of like a higher-upside Ryan Tannehill?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seven months of "Kyler Murray is the devil" posts. Can't wait.
You’ve got no one to blame for that than the QB himself. When Kyler talks about his cognitive abilities as if he’s God’s gift to football and then craps the bed, sometimes SPECTACULARLY, you expecting high praise?

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Nah. He's still got upside, but he has a lot to do to recover the board's trust. I don't think you'd argue with that. I think today there was a lot of reaction to some Teflon KM comments.

I agree with your first sentence. He wasn't the only one who failed vs. LA, but he did fail.

And so K1 supporters are just going have to suck it up until he gets the stink off of himself with a great performance.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm not here to fight; I'm here for a good discussion and to maybe learn some things.

This'll earn your respect back: Kyler Murray actually is pint-sized Kirk Cousins -- just good enough that you can't let him go but not good enough to lead you to the promised land.
Haha. No fighting. Just friendly banter! :)

Oh, and you won't earn my respect back until you add Kirk Cousins to the list of 3 first rounders! :D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard