Mavericks @ Suns Tuesday Playoff game thread, R2, 5-10-2022 - Game 5

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This team came out so flat after that foul on DA. Where's the intensity?

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mavs shooting almost 70% from the field.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
NBA refs are the worst hands down no comparison. Adam Silver can kiss my ass.
Ugh please not the refs stuff all game. They’re getting great shots and making them. We are playing like crap.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He's soft. Is what it is. He's a finesse player. I accept it. But we have to acknowledge what the other team wants to expose as well...

We’ve played the same defense for the last two years. 6 points in the paint since he’s left the game.

Our perimeter defense is failing. There flying by our guys once that happens then you force the defense to make a choice.

That’s how 5 out works. You depend on perimeter penetration. Now if they were scoring at the hoop then it would be because Ayton sucks

But they are penetrating and kicking to wide open shooters. Because guys on the perimeter aren’t staying home . That’s a failure of your perimeter not your center.

It’s ok.

But yes since Ayton has gone out the defense has gotten way better...that was sarcasm by the way

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Someone please knock Doncic around anyone. Monty plays too nice and gets abused and wonders why. Someone needs to get a mean streak on this team

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We’ve played the same defense for the last two years. 6 points in the paint since he’s left the game.

Our perimeter defense is failing. There flying by our guys once that happens then you force the defense to make a choice.

That’s how 5 out works. You depend on perimeter penetration. Now if they were scoring at the hoop then it would be because Ayton sucks

But they are penetrating and kicking to wide open shooters. Because guys on the perimeter aren’t staying home . That’s a failure of your perimeter not your center.

It’s ok.

But yes since Ayton has gone out the defense has gotten way better...that was sarcasm by the way
Fair enough. We're both entitled to opinions.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We should go under screens on Doncic. Let him shoot 30 threes.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Ugh please not the refs stuff all game. They’re getting great shots and making them. We are playing like crap.
Refs in general in the NBA just suck always have regular season or playoffs. No one will ever change my mind. Inconsistent as hell with no accountability

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure I like Biyombo in this early but Shamet I guess is better than Payne. Still would like to see Holiday.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Suns are attacking the basket. Something we have not seen for two games running.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort