Mavericks @ Suns Tuesday Playoff game thread, R2, 5-10-2022 - Game 5

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Ayton is in, get the ball down low! We haven’t seen a single lob to a big man. In fact the only lob in this game at all was the fast break Bridges to Cam.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ayton is in, get the ball down low! We haven’t seen a single lob to a big man. In fact the only lob in this game at all was the fast break Bridges to Cam.

Because Paul isn’t penetrating

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Yet, without him we have one of all time embarrassing first round collapses in NBA history.

For whatever reason, i am not worried. It's not like in less than two weeks he went from completely awesome to completely can't play for the rest of his life.
But we are going to see similar defenses. So paul and Monty better figure out how you counter it.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah that’s what we have to remember. Starting with game 3, Luka decided to try to abuse Paul and he did. The refs allowed it—we all know it.

Paul has done a good job of guarding Luka too.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yet, without him we have one of all time embarrassing first round collapses in NBA history.

For whatever reason, i am not worried. It's not like in less than two weeks he went from completely awesome to completely can't play for the rest of his life.
I don't put anything completely on his shoulders.. my point, dude is aging fast. It happens. We just now have to make sure he doesn't become a liability as we move forward... We'll see if Monty has that ability with their relationship though.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
CP3 can still dictate the speed of the game. He’s made some mistakes but he’s getting beat up and can really game manage—especially in the fourth quarter.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard