Master of None (Netflix)

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Aziz Ansari has a new show. Topical episodes. First one was about parenting. The second was about entitled first generation children of immigrants. Third about texting etiquette. Very very funny.

Last edited:

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I cannot wait to binge watch this.

OP
OP
crisper57

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
From the Guardian, a spot-on review:

Netflix’s newest series is a triumphant, joyful and very funny exploration of the way humans try to connect with each other – like a kinder Curb Your Enthusiasm

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I binged watched this entire series yesterday. played out like a 4.5 hour coming of age comedy for the 30 year old crowd. completely real, funny, thought provoking. thought it was absolutely great.

OP
OP
crisper57

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Just finished it. That was just about the most perfect season I have ever seen. Wow. Can't wait for a second one but kind of wish it ended there because I don't expect them to replicate that again.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just finished it. That was just about the most perfect season I have ever seen. Wow. Can't wait for a second one but kind of wish it ended there because I don't expect them to replicate that again.

yeah... I'm really taken aback by how much I loved it.

Matt L

formerly known as mattyboy
Reaction score
I have watched the first four episodes. I really like this show. I thought the first episode was a little slow and I found his tall bearded friend annoying, but I am liking this show the more episodes I see.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I watched the first two and wasn't impressed. I'll watch a few more based on reviews here just to see if it improves

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
I watched the first 2 episodes, I thought it was funny so far. "he went with me into the bathroom and told me not to tell anyone" was about the funniest line ever.

Let me tell you, as a childless person with female friends who have kids, I know the awkwardness of that situation. No I don't want to go into the bathroom with you, you're not my kid!

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Me and the future wife started watching last night first two episodes weren't great mainly because of the bad acting. It seemed like a table reading. Picked up episode 3 and on just finished the Nashville episode and thought that was the best one yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
I'm late to the party and just now binging this. Absolutely fantastic. Both seasons hit it out of the park.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose