Massive Trade - Balt sends Orlando Brown Jr to Chiefs for picks

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ravens traded their PB OT to the Chiefs for the Chiefs 1st, 2nd, 3rd and a 2022 5th if I recall correctly....

I can’t remember the guys name... lol sorry just flashed on the ticker while eating lunch at work.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ravens traded their PB OT to the Chiefs for the Chiefs 1st, 2nd, 3rd and a 2022 5th if I recall correctly....

I can’t remember the guys name... lol sorry just flashed on the ticker while eating lunch at work.

Damn! That is a team that knows the time is NOW.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haven't really followed him since college is he that good?

In college I thought he was more of a guy who looked like a star than one who actually was one.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haven't really followed him since college is he that good?

In college I thought he was more of a guy who looked like a star than one who actually was one.

Im assuming to get a draft haul like that he’s gotta be pretty good?

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Im assuming to get a draft haul like that he’s gotta be pretty good?
Pro Bowl at RT and LT.

However, I thought he was better at RT and I think that offensive style did him a lot of favors. Curious how he holds up in a pass-centric offense. I thought he was on his way to being a great RT.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pro Bowl at RT and LT.

However, I thought he was better at RT and I think that offensive style did him a lot of favors. Curious how he holds up in a pass-centric offense. I thought he was on his way to being a great RT.

That was sort of my question was it the run based offense that made him good or not because he's going to an offense that couldn't be more different if they tried

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
BAL front office scores yet again. Orlando Brown wants to be a LT (so he can get paid like one) but BAL has a lot of money tied up with Stanley. Stanley should be back by start of season so BAL sold high on Brown and will get an adequate replacement in Villanueva who could start at LT for BAL should Stanley not be ready. BAL can get an OT with one of their first rounders plus they get 3 additional picks including a 2nd.

don7031

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
It was Brown, 2021 2nd, 2022 6th for 31st pick overall, 2021 3rd & 4th and 2022 5th.

Reportedly, Baltimore has former Pittsburgh tackle Alejandro Villanueva ready to sign a contract depending on the outcome of the draft.

The Chiefs are the last team I'd gift a Pro Bowl tackle. Although it may be a one year rental.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I did the math per trade value chart and it all adds up to Baltimore only getting the value difference of all the draft picks as a high 2nd rounder.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I would trade DJ Humphries for that kind of haul any day!!

Baltimore gets 3 picks that could be contributors and little to no drop off at RT.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I would trade DJ Humphries for that kind of haul any day!!

Baltimore gets 3 picks that could be contributors and little to no drop off at RT.

You'd trade a close to Pro Bowl young LT on a great contract for late picks?

You realize that the chances of any of those picks becoming as good as Humphries is actually quite low.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
You'd trade a close to Pro Bowl young LT on a great contract for late picks?

You realize that the chances of any of those picks becoming as good as Humphries is actually quite low.
If you could give me the picks right now for Humphries and I could sign Eric Fisher who is out there, I'd make the move (in a world without a $24 million dead cap hit).

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If you could give me the picks right now for Humphries and I could sign Eric Fisher who is out there, I'd make the move (in a world without a $24 million dead cap hit).
Did you forget who our GM is?

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Again, let's pretend we're in a special world where things like who our GM is and the Humphries cap hit didn't count, lol...

Our team is hurting for young talent so badly.
I still don’t get it, though. Why would you give up a pretty good & potentially great cornerstone LT for late rounders? You’ll do that, but draft a RB at #16, smh Solarrrrrr.