Marquise Brown, Rondale Moore questionable for Cardinals; A.J. Green out

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This season is comically bad. My fantasy app is saying Brown has a foot issue that didn't prop up until today and there's a legit chance he misses the game. I looked it says Rondale could miss too because the field is expected to be soaking wet so they may be afraid to play a guy coming off a hamstring injury.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think it is accurate to call a majority of our players high maintenance

I actually have no issue with resting Rondale if the field is wet don't want him to get reinjured and miss the whole season. But it's just comical that what we thought was one of our strengths, WR room is decimated. My assumption is Brown will play.

If I had to bet I think we have 4 TE's active again and try to run the ball the whole game like the Bears game last year and keep Rondale inactive if the field is as wet as it sounds like it will be. Honestly if the field is that wet I'd argue they should move the game it's probably not in Carolina's best interests either but sounds like thats' not even in consideration

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lol no offense to those wrs but if those were my only wrs in madden I'd make a trade asap to improve

Unreal and scary that's who kyler only has to throw to

Dorch will get double teamed so yeaaaaaa gl Andy.

Another epic 12 pt air raid gm incoming lol

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose