Markus Golden

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Did anyone else see how he started his presser tonight? Cardinals’ brass: if you are going to do anything right this year, bring Junkyard back. What a classy, blue collar guy. He needs to stay a cardinal.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We will somehow sell keeping Golden and letting Reddick go was the right football decision.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
agree that he loses contain on way too many plays but that seems like something that can be coached out of him. he leads by example with his motor and love for the game

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Remember when Golden was losing contain 24/7 against the Cowboys in 2017? Yea, that’s always gonna happen.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
it hasn’t been coached out of him in SIX years.
crappy coaching? I think Buckner is overrated. we don’t need a motivational speaker, we need someone who can teach and explain how something should be done

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
crappy coaching? I think Buckner is overrated. we don’t need a motivational speaker, we need someone who can teach and explain how something should be done

he’s been coached by three different staffs. If he hasn’t figured It out by now... or even made adjustment on his own, I think it’s an exercise in futility hoping he will in year 7.

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Did anyone else see how he started his presser tonight? Cardinals’ brass: if you are going to do anything right this year, bring Junkyard back. What a classy, blue collar guy. He needs to stay a cardinal.
You care way too much about post game pressers

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
agree that he loses contain on way too many plays but that seems like something that can be coached out of him. he leads by example with his motor and love for the game
How is not coaches out of him BEFORE a game where you KNOW the QB is mobile and they like to rollout/boot their QB? If that wasn’t coached out of him already there’s either an epic failure in the coaching or he’s uncoachable/stupid. I’m inclined to believe failure on both the player and coaches.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Buckner is the defensive line coach

Charlie bullen is the outside linebackers coach

And how a coach can teach a 29 years old pass rusher being signed in the middle of the season?