MadJack's Banner Suggestions - Saints Home Opener!

MadJack

Veteran
Reaction score
Cards fans!!

Sorry it's late in the week but I'm back soliciting your banner suggestions for next Sunday's home opener against the Saints. Matter of fact, this year marks the 20th year for this proud tradition!

Fo newbies here, a few banner guidelines:

1) Maximum number of letters per line (including spaces) is 15 letters. So, up to two lines of fifteen letters each.
2) I typically avoid suggestions which are negative, profane or honor a single player.
3) Each games' banner message is meant to be germane to that week's game. (What's the buzz)
4) Primary focus should always be a message that is positive, motivational and inspiring to the players and fans alike.
5) Typically, by the end of each week, a clear favorite theme emerges from which I then select the winner weighing others' feedback.
6) After completing the banner on Saturday mornings, it is then displayed on the Great Lawn for preview prior to being taken into the stadium by the Cardinals crew.

I have posted below a video link to the story of the banner as well as a few pics of past selections.

So, whatcha' got, ASFN?

Thanks,
MadJack.

http://www.azcardinals.com/videos/vi...2-322d32bc3f19

You must be registered for see images

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
after the way EVERY MAN UP fired every one of us up and ended with one of the most painful losses I can remember watching live in person, I'm gonna go ahead and NEVER make a suggestion ever again.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Welcome back Injured Reserve class of 2014.

The Saints? Pass.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Laissez le bon
temps rouler

("Let the Good Times Roll" in French)

or

Game 1: Big
Easy Victory

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
after the way EVERY MAN UP fired every one of us up and ended with one of the most painful losses I can remember watching live in person, I'm gonna go ahead and NEVER make a suggestion ever again.

Oh, so now we know who to blame for that.

Cats outta the bag.

Bad, beefy, BAD!

redforceone

Veteran
Reaction score
How about either of these MJ?

I made a couple of signs for the game this week:

You must be registered for see images attach

and

You must be registered for see images attach

I only made 10 of each - if you see me and I have any left - you can have one.