MadJack's Banner Suggestions - Packers Game!

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Cardinals Facebook Account:

‪#‎WeGotYouBadger‬

You must be registered for see images

I personally still prefer Still Savage, though.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The reason I don't like #WeGotYouBadger is because I don't think HB would want it to be about him. I think that we need to tap into what got him to this point in the season with all career marks - tap into the Savage Season that he has been all about. I think HB would rather the team and the fans carry the torch rather than focus on him being going.

Thats why I think Still Savage or even just Savage Season is the way to go. It projects the emotion, the darkness, and the drive into the stadium that HB has been playing with all season.

Dude

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The reason I don't like #WeGotYouBadger is because I don't think HB would want it to be about him. I think that we need to tap into what got him to this point in the season with all career marks - tap into the Savage Season that he has been all about. I think HB would rather the team and the fans carry the torch rather than focus on him being going.

Thats why I think Still Savage or even just Savage Season is the way to go. It projects the emotion, the darkness, and the drive into the stadium that HB has been playing with all season.

+1

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its like he writes for a living or something

haha... always appreciate the kudos.

then again, if it comes down to it being close, remember my last opus "EVERY MAN UP" was one which fired up the team so much that we got our asses handed to us 41-6 in the biggest game of the season last year!

but yes, my vote is for STILL SAVAGE!!!!

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
haha... always appreciate the kudos.

then again, if it comes down to it being close, remember my last opus "EVERY MAN UP" was one which fired up the team so much that we got our asses handed to us 41-6 in the biggest game of the season last year!

but yes, my vote is for STILL SAVAGE!!!!

That was the curse of Ryan Lindley. But good point, I don't think my tailgate BBQ can handle being tossed through the f lot again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Still savage gets my vote with maybe a 32 somewhere small or somerhing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

You know I'm a fan.... but that's the first thing I thought of when people started giving you the thumbs up.

Gotta change the mojo. Can you, I dunno, sacrifice a chicken or something if Mad Jack goes with it?

Last edited:
OP
OP
MadJack

MadJack

Veteran
Reaction score
Yes, the banner theme will absolutely focus on the Honey Badger. Keep em coming!!

MadJack

Dude

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Yes, the banner theme will absolutely focus on the Honey Badger. Keep em coming!!

MadJack

Why? He's hurt not dead. It sucks but it's the NFL. Next man up. We just won the NFC west and 12 games for the first time ever. We have a lot to play for yet. Look forward not back. I bet the team is.

Last edited:
OP
OP
MadJack

MadJack

Veteran
Reaction score
Patrick Peterson /P2 ‏@RealPeterson21 12s13 seconds ago
We have a new motivation. Do it for #32 @Mathieu_Era ! Praying for you lil bro! #WeGotYouBadger

Yes, I agree. This suggestion will be tough to beat!

"DO IT FOR #32"

Honestly, what could be more motivating
for the team?!?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn