MadJacks Banner Suggestions - Giants Game!

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Didn't he just sign for more more year?
Yeah, he signed for 1 more year but the Cards have not paid yet, but they will. My point is he seems physically able to play longer if he wishes to.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Jack I think you need to rethink this please. I think Fitz is going to hang them up after this season & this is likely his last game.

Unless you plan to honor him instead the day they retire his jersey #11. Oh hell, honor him twice lol

I think Fitz needs on that banner this weekend somehow, someway.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jack I think you need to rethink this please. I think Fitz is going to hang them up after this season & this is likely his last game.

Unless you plan to honor him instead the day they retire his jersey #11. Oh hell, honor him twice lol

I think Fitz needs on that banner this weekend somehow, someway.

Agree.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Larry aint retiring this year. y'all are worrying over nothing. The man just produced another 100 catch 1000 yard season and earned a trip to the pro bowl

OP
OP
MadJack

MadJack

Veteran
Reaction score
ASFN Cards fans, thanks this season for all of your fine banner suggestions! Two thirds of my banners came from your ideas so that's pretty cool.

This one is mine and I think it speaks well for all of us and ties to the Christmas spirit.

Thanks,
MadJack.

You must be registered for see images attach

Dude

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Larry aint retiring this year. y'all are worrying over nothing. The man just produced another 100 catch 1000 yard season and earned a trip to the pro bowl

Plus I think he can clime all the way to number two next year?

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Plus I think he can clime all the way to number two next year?
108 catches and 600 yards would put him solid at #2 behind Jerry....not counting what he may get the rest of this season.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ASFN Cards fans, thanks this season for all of your fine banner suggestions! Two thirds of my banners came from your ideas so that's pretty cool.

This one is mine and I think it speaks well for all of us and ties to the Christmas spirit.

Thanks,
MadJack.

even though I fear not honoring Fitz in what could be his last home game, this is still pretty great. solid work this season MadJack. You had your work cut out for you this year and always rose to the occasion, even when our Cards did not.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Thanks,
MadJack.

Best one of the season...now let’s see if they let you hang it!

OP
OP
MadJack

MadJack

Veteran
Reaction score
Best one of the season...now let’s see if they let you hang it!

Yes, we shall see if the last banner banning was an anomaly or whether any negativity is now censored.

Btw, for the first time ever, I did not post a banner suggestions thread on the Cardinals board and was not even missed (sniff, sniff)....

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Thanks,
MadJack.

Excellent choice!!

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
I don't get a view of the banner in my seat.. Someone let me know if it gets put up please

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
MadJack

MadJack

Veteran
Reaction score
Yes, I am proud to say that the 'MadJack Crew' won the Tailgater of the Game this week. And yes, the banner hung proudly during the game.

Thank again, ASNFers! Next year for sure!!

MadJack.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard