MadJack’s Banner Suggestions - Packers Game!

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Since the players the last 4-5 weeks having been touting “1-0” & “Leadership” many many many times in interviews maybe that should be on the banner.

I suggest just “Leadership”

Or

Leadership Matters

Or

Leaders Lead

Or

The just go 1-0 motto

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
“Go pack home”
“Like water”
“1-0 every day”
“Peck the packers” or “pack the peckers”

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
7-0?!? Yeah, that’s nice but here’s a kickass suggestion for the Packers game on TNF:

WE OWN YOU!”

Arrogant? Bold and in your face? Damned straight! Consider we truly have owned them per the record noted below and Aaron himself recently talked smack about ‘owning’ another team.

So yeah, bring it on! Thoughts, Cards fans?

Thanks, MadJack.
You must be registered for see images attach
Alright, I have changed my mind. Go with this.

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That dude is petty AF. I wouldn't want to piss him off
Such a scared and timid attitude! Rodgers has lost every important game he's played in AZ. Let's start acting like fans of a 7-0 team that's "maybe just better". A team that's favored by almost a TD to win the game. A team that has every reason to believe that we OWN Rodgers and isn't afraid of making him mad.

Remember when he did this multiple times while beating the Cardinals backups in the meaningless game at the end of the 2009 season - the week before he came back to Arizona, got out-dueled by Warner, then fumbled the ball away in overtime, and the Cards knocked the Packers out of the playoffs for the first of two times during his tenure?
You must be registered for see images attach

You don't want to piss THAT guy off? SCREW THAT GUY! The Cardinals have a healthy respect for his talents. But there's no need for the team or the fans to be afraid of him.

Hey Rodgers: We OWN You!

...dave

Last edited:

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I think we still are one of the most classy fans out there, so no taunting. I like;

Be Like Water, Rise Up Red Sea
Scary Good
1-0 every day
Leadership matters

all of this resambles the Cards and doesn't focus on the opponent. We are 7-0 so we can be proud off our team, if something show them that we love what they do. Nothing says more loser mentality than beating up on opponents when you finally are on the winning road.

Stay focused, go your way, get your way.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
How about:

Gamers!

It describes our team and plays into Murray’s other passion.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@LoyaltyisaCurse cursed JJ Watt! Crowing about undefeated teams, putting his words on a banner to talk trash and that’s what we get.

Screw it... double down on it and go with:

“STILL BETTER!”

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard