Madden 13

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This is big for me I only play Franchise mode. :(

You can scout and I believe draft. As Gee said you have to do it under Coaches Control or whatever it's called. It's not like the Franchise Mode you're used to. A lot of control was taken away in the coaches control mode. It probably has a lot to do with the Cards Oline, but it's damn near impossible to run in this game.

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
So can you play a franchise still? I have been trying to find a preview of the Franchise mode, but to no luck. Could you post up some screen shots or a video of the menues? I might just buy it anyways not sure yet. Just updated Madden 2012's roasters now was going to start creating players from the draft, just not sure if I am going to go through all that trouble.

What I do before I start a frachise is trade for some decent OL or pick some up some free agents before I start the frachise. On trick I learned you can also change a players postition to P then pick them up once your franchise starts at a very small salary. :)

I knew I should have never upgraded my Madden when the Cards were good. 2011 :(

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
This cool new player development system in Franchise mode... no more Potential rating. The player will get better depending on playing and development!
http://youtu.be/OATi944C4tc

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
I picked it up today since I was bored. My Xbox Id is NONUNIONMEXICAN

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can scout and I believe draft. As Gee said you have to do it under Coaches Control or whatever it's called. It's not like the Franchise Mode you're used to. A lot of control was taken away in the coaches control mode. It probably has a lot to do with the Cards Oline, but it's damn near impossible to run in this game.

I ran well with the redskins on the demo and had about 85 yards last night with beanie. Running seems better than it was in the past for sure.

Havent gotten to franchise, waiting for roster updates.

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
This coach mode is driving me crazy. You can't tell who you should cut or leave on the team. It has James ranked higher than Everyone except Wells. Wtf

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Ok found maybe a glitch if you are doing the practice task for the week you can see the true rating of the player. Then you can keep track and cut the right guys.

Louis

DJ Roomba
Reaction score
Winning Friends and Influencing the People in My H
Got this game and I have been playing my brother online. He's the only person I've played online and in 5 games we have been disconnected 5 times.

I get the message cannot connect to network server, he gets some message about excessive grieving or something like that.

It's pretty irritating. I'd like to think I don't have any connection issues as I can play COD without any lag or problems.

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've played online a bit.. Never had one problem.. And I'm playing on PS3s free ( some say inferior ) network..

Go figure.. :)

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No true franchise mode means no purchase for me. First time ever.

I played it off a rental, liked the mechanics, made a QB for the cards and won a couple of games. But meh, overall.

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
I am still playing 2010.

Warner, Fitz,boldin,Breaston,beanie....
Best Madden ever

Yep I have to agree with you never should have stopped the first time the Cards were rated well.

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
No true franchise mode means no purchase for me. First time ever.

I played it off a rental, liked the mechanics, made a QB for the cards and won a couple of games. But meh, overall.

There is if you play Coach mode. But it is very hard to work through the screen.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so in career I am on preseason and I sim preseason and play myself in the season. I simmed one game and it took me forever to find the player stats from the game but I also noticed Skelton played the entire preseason game?

Also - the career roster has fleming and more, everyone yet the play now roster is missing many players I want to play with including fleming.

Annoying.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i noticed last night I still own madden 2010. I dont look at my games shelf often :)

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is if you play Coach mode. But it is very hard to work through the screen.

Coach mode is not playing the game. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy coach mode. I also enjoy My Player modes.

But what I love is both playing as and managing the cardinals as a franchise. It's the reason I buy the game.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey fence-sitters, Madden 13 is Amazon's "Deal of the Day" (09-25-12) for $39.99.

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
I have lost almost all interest in this game so pissed I even bought it. I am going back to playing 12. :(

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have lost almost all interest in this game so pissed I even bought it. I am going back to playing 12. :(
Must be a "2013" thing. DCR is probably getting rid of FIFA 2013 shortly because it sucks, and that just came out.

dse2010

Reaction score
I do tips and gameplays on my Youtube channel and I'm pretty pumped because my channel just got partnered with Yeousch. If yall like tips and game-play commentaries check us out! My channel is called themaddenlab if you enjoy, please subscribe.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
this game sucks. Last year I'll buy it unless they drastically change it

Same here. Every year I play it less and less. And now my sons and I can't play the franchise mode together like we usually do.

dse2010

Reaction score
I do a lot of Madden and NCAA Football tips on my Youtube channel. I also have a couple videos going over the cover voting.

Here's a pretty cool play from the New Orleans playbook that is very good against man or zone defense. Let me know what you think or leave a comment! If you like what you see, please subscribe!

I can't post links but my YT channel is themaddenlab