Lucas to make Episode 7,8,9?

Bob Chebat

The Silencer!
Reaction score
CardinalMike said:
I really find it amusing when people bust out the "Do it yourself then" lines. I don't have to write a great screenplay to know a crappy one when I see it.

Sorry, but your selection of favorite football teams makes your judgement questionable at best. Based on that alone, I would think you are a glutton for punishment.

Plus, if you actually do not go see Episode III, how will you be able to comment on how horrible it is? I would think you would want more fuel for your fire.

Last edited:

CardinalMike

Chickens can't clap!
Reaction score
Bob Chebat said:
Sorry, but your selection of favorite football teams makes your judgement questionable at best. Based on that alone, I would think you are a glutton for punishment..

Wow, looks like someone skipped critical thinking in college. A winner is you!

Bob Chebat said:
Plus, if you actually do not go see Episode III, how will you be able to comment on how horrible it is?

Somehow I guess I will manage to survive. It might be rough the first few years but in time it will heal.

Cardinal Mike!!

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mark Hamill Talks Star Wars Epis. 7, 8, & 9

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/topnews.php?id=6318

Mark Hamill Talks Star Wars Epis. 7, 8, & 9
Source: Scott Chitwood Friday, September 10, 2004

This past Wednesday, ComingSoon.net had the opportunity to attend Lucasfilm and Fox Home Entertainment's roll-out of the "Star Wars Trilogy" DVD set (Coming Sept. 21st.) One of the surprise guests at the event was Luke Skywalker himself, Mark Hamill. He ended up being one of the highlights of the presentation as he enthusiastically recalled humorous anecdotes about the making of the original films, working with Kevin Smith, seeing TROOPS for the first time, and more.

However, his comments towards the end about Episodes 7, 8, and 9 really got everyone's attention. Mark told those in attendance what Lucas told him the third trilogy would be about. Hamill also went into detail about Lucas' original plans for those films, when they would be made, and more. Plus, Lucasfilm's Jim Ward confirmed that a "Star Wars" TV series is on the way in the near future (though he didn't say when it would be set).

We thought you might like to hear Mark Hamill's comments in his own voice. Simply download this 5 minute MP3 file and enjoy! It's only 2 MB in size:

Mark Hamill Talks Star Wars Episodes 7, 8, and 9

Check back soon for more on this presentation as well as a full review of the DVD set. Look for Q&A sessions with "Empire Strikes Back" director Irvin Kershner, DVD guru Van Ling, documentary filmmaker Ken Burns, and more!

You must be registered for see images attach

WaywardFan

Waywardier than before
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I haven't heard it myself yet, but I've heard second hand what he said. The sequel information is just from what Lucas told him back when they were filming the OT (so there's nothing new). However, apparently, Lucas told him he wouldn't do them until 2011...

OP
OP
R

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
WaywardFan said:
However, apparently, Lucas told him he wouldn't do them until 2011...
He ain't no spring chicken....