LOVE makes you do KRAZZY things...NEED HELP!!

NeverSayDieFan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
As it looks now, I'll be headed to Indonesia from Mid-Aug.-Mid-Sept. OK! Cardinal family can someone help me out and DVD the 1st 2/3 games?? I'm planning to be back in S.C. for the Colts' TV game. I'll be happy to help in American, NOT Indonesian, funds. Let me know. THANKS!! Mark :) P.S. Saw my 1st Pro Football Preview issue on the stands today. Sooooo, surreal reading about the "rise of the Cardinals"! I was reading & SMILING as I read each lil' tid-bit. GO CARDS!!

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Will you have internet access?? If so, I highly recommend the Slingbox. It is a device that wires your cable or satellite receiver into your internet and streams it privately into your computer. I have one connected to my receiver, which has TiVo, and whenever I am out of town, I can watch stuff that I have recorded or watch channels that I dont get in my hotel room. And obviously in your canundrum, you can watch Cards games live.

PM me if you have any questions.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
Slingbox is a good idea but trust me, I lived in Indonesia and internet access is spotty at best.

Carddan

Average Fan
Reaction score
I don't currently have the means to do this, but I'll bump your request. :)

OT. Jersey, I like your avatar. Nice, very nice. And no, I didn't serve my country, but I've had two nephews in the sand and a son/daughter-in-law in the USAF now. (I'm told the Air Force is almost like being in the military);)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson