Lost - The Final Season (Spoilers)

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man, I almost completely forgot we had another season. I had to put it out of my mind so I wouldn't burn up with anticipation waiting all this time. And it's been so long, now it's sort of anti-climactic for me. I've forgotten a lot.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
I just watched the first 4 and a half seasons over the past 3 weeks. I have dreams that I'm on the island. Sometimes when I'm sitting around I think I ought to check out the hatch or take a walk on the beach.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can't wait for this to start up! Am gonna start watching some of the recent episodes to get myself prepared!

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
I've never seen the show, but I did catch a recap the other day (Lost 101) and decided I'm going to record the series.

I prolly won't understand what's going on, but seems interesting!

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've never seen the show, but I did catch a recap the other day (Lost 101) and decided I'm going to record the series.

:shock:

Wow. I've seen every episode of all five seasons several times and I still don't know what's going on. Good luck with that, though.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Do yourself a favor and start renting from season one, episode one. Otherwise, you may start liking the the show by just watching season 5, but the thrill of seeing it from the beginning would be lost (no pun intended). It's like reading the last chapter in a great detective book ... you'd probably love the whole thing, but if you go back and read it from the start it won't be nearly as good because all of the mysteries have been revealed to you.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just watched that clip. Pretty cool...but why does it end with 4 minutes (hours?...i didn't pay that close of attention) left on the clock?

Louis

DJ Roomba
Reaction score
Winning Friends and Influencing the People in My H
:shock:

Wow. I've seen every episode of all five seasons several times and I still don't know what's going on. Good luck with that, though.

My thoughts exactly.

I watched that special ep last week with the pop up bubbles and I realized I forget way more than I retain when it comes to this show. It is too intricate for me to watch and then have the long break between seasons.

I think it starts tonight. For those that are recording, check your DVRs, mine has 2 entries as it is 2 epsiodes tonight instead of one 2 hour episode.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
My thoughts exactly.

I watched that special ep last week with the pop up bubbles and I realized I forget way more than I retain when it comes to this show. It is too intricate for me to watch and then have the long break between seasons.

I think it starts tonight. For those that are recording, check your DVRs, mine has 2 entries as it is 2 epsiodes tonight instead of one 2 hour episode.

It's 3 hours worth of Lost... A 1-hour recap and 2-hour premiere.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
Do yourself a favor and start renting from season one, episode one.

Gosh, where do you people find the time to be watching so much TV???

I have a bunch of stuff tivo'd that I haven't even gotten around to watching. Admitingly, I'm not much of a tv person.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gosh, where do you people find the time to be watching so much TV???
The middle of the night.

I generally kept up with most of the seasons as they happened, but last season I watched on DVD and I watched the whole thing in about 2 nights. It's an addicting show!

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Good thing you stopped watching when you did. By season 3 Locke was a weepy wuss.

I know! It got so I'd cringe every time they had a flash back for him. Even now when he's all wise in season 5 I still don't like him.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Caught up on Sunday. Locked and loaded for tonight.

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
Gonna be crazy to see what happens this season. I think they can take this any route they want and it will still be good.

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
I am sooooo LOST right now, there have gotta be 320 variations of the story going on at the same time.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard