Looking for Cardinals fan/fans as cohosts

Tyler3450

All Star
Reaction score
Looking for passionate cardinals fans to be part of the new podcast team.

Ideally looking for (not required)

- strong social media presence (Facebook, IG, Twitter)

- been a fan for decent while

- bonus if you watch a lot of college football / or good in sports gambling

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
so you wanted a needy influencer bookie that happens to love the Cardinals?

Hmm... would suggest maybe Sanders but I dont know what his social media presence is like.
most of us are old.
maybe @Solar7 ?

OP
OP
Tyler3450

Tyler3450

All Star
Reaction score

Hmm... would suggest maybe Sanders but I dont know what his social media presence is like.
most of us are old.
maybe @Solar7 ?
LOL those are just bonus or plus... Not deal breaker....

Social media is helpful for awareness and growth....

Sports betting and college are not my strong suits so trying to add in spots that I lack in.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score

Sports betting and college are not my strong suits so trying to add in spots that I lack in.
in your search... would you give equal consideration to a member that is remote? One who participates in the podcast say, via Zoom?
or are you set on someone local?

OP
OP
Tyler3450

Tyler3450

All Star
Reaction score
in your search... would you give equal consideration to a member that is remote? One who participates in the podcast say, via Zoom?
or are you set on someone local?

Pod will be done virtual :)

Remote doesn't matter

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Pod will be done virtual :)

Remote doesn't matter
sweet. That really opens the field.
personally, I couldnt commit. Im autistic and Bi-Polar so Im kinda like a box of chocolates. Plus I do my D&D podcast already.

but we have several knowledgeable guys...a few even have real personalities.
@cheesebeef could be a choice as well as @kerouac9 for more pragmatism, @Chopper0080 has some knowledge and opinions worth sharing none of these guys are exceptionally old, so the technology shouldnt be an issue... @SoonerLou could be a good choice as well.

OP
OP
Tyler3450

Tyler3450

All Star
Reaction score
sweet. That really opens the field.
personally, I couldnt commit. Im autistic and Bi-Polar so Im kinda like a box of chocolates. Plus I do my D&D podcast already.

but we have several knowledgeable guys...a few even have real personalities.
@cheesebeef could be a choice as well as @kerouac9 for more pragmatism, @Chopper0080 has some knowledge and opinions worth sharing none of these guys are exceptionally old, so the technology shouldnt be an issue... @SoonerLou could be a good choice as well.

Hollar on Twitter or ig fellas

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

most of us are old.
maybe @Solar7 ?

My social media usage is strictly family and connecting with others outside the Az Film Group and that I only admin. My job monitors us and I am not dipping into controversy

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
makes perfect sense.

The founder of the company I work for and the CEO's uncle follows me and likes comments on everything I do. This is my only real outlet in life :D

And that is not a negative. They clearly appreciate me and have established personal connections but I would conversely not ever wish to make them think my life is anything other than a magnificent family and fun times.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score

I'm experienced in podcasting, and I watch college ball/live in Vegas, but I'm not super active in those spaces as far as social media goes. I have a decent following, but they're not really Cardinals fans as a whole, mostly organic friends.

I'm probably not a perfect fit, but if you want to PM me about the format, I'd be happy to discuss. Totally understood if you're looking for more of an expert.

@oaken1 thanks for thinking of me!

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
The founder of the company I work for and the CEO's uncle follows me and likes comments on everything I do. This is my only real outlet in life :D

And that is not a negative. They clearly appreciate me and have established personal connections but I would conversely not ever wish to make them think my life is anything other than a magnificent family and fun times.
Pro Tip: Make up a username, lol

then you can discretely listen to them bitch about what this jackass RedBirdBeeBop said online last night...in safety, lol.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I'm experienced in podcasting, and I watch college ball/live in Vegas, but I'm not super active in those spaces as far as social media goes. I have a decent following, but they're not really Cardinals fans as a whole, mostly organic friends.

I'm probably not a perfect fit, but if you want to PM me about the format, I'd be happy to discuss. Totally understood if you're looking for more of an expert.

hey man, I got ya

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score

I put a good word in for ya.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose