Let's fly a "FIRE McCOY!!" banner over Jiffy Pop on Thursday - who's in??

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea how much i would cost to fly such a banner towed behind a Cessna over the Thursday Night affair against the Donks?? We could start a GoFundMe and probably raise the necessary funds pretty easily. Would be ULTRA embarrassing for the franchise and for the Bidwills - exactly what they need and deserve at this point. Who's in?? If we all kick in a double-sawbuck, we could probably pull this off!

NashDishesDimes

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Lol. I dont know if you can legally fly above the stadium during a game. Would be hilarious though...

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea how much i would cost to fly such a banner towed behind a Cessna over the Thursday Night affair against the Donks?? We could start a GoFundMe and probably raise the necessary funds pretty easily. Would be ULTRA embarrassing for the franchise and for the Bidwills - exactly what they need and deserve at this point. Who's in?? If we all kick in a double-sawbuck, we could probably pull this off!

I am pilot and it could be done relatively cheap. Probably cost around a grand, a couple hundred to make the sign and you could pay a pilot to do it for probably around $500. It is restricted air space to fly directly over the stadium but you can fly within a 1/4 mile, but the sign can be read for miles.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I am pilot and it could be done relatively cheap. Probably cost around a grand, a couple hundred to make the sign and you could pay a pilot to do it for probably around $500. It is restricted air space to fly directly over the stadium but you can fly within a 1/4 mile, but the sign can be read for miles.
Let’s do it Mike, you’re our guy :lol:

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
lol Wilks is just as responsible if not more, as the HC imo, he cannot make any second half adjustments, he looks completely overwhelmed out there.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
lol Wilks is just as responsible if not more, as the HC imo, he cannot make any second half adjustments, he looks completely overwhelmed out there.
Yes he does, never saw that look from Arians.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m sure @Russ Smith knows the guy who’s been flying fire Alford/Mora banners in Westwood the last few years. Maybe he can help.

Not a guy but a bunch of people from BRO who banded together and IMO wasted lots of money. But it's their money they can do what they want I guess

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
1-5 record, and the franchise as a whole is completely FUBAR.

Star GM arrested before the season.

Current coaching staff looks like it is a complete and total bust.

Current "stars" regressing to the point where you cannot properly evaluate the talent on the field, because it looks to be more of the coaching than the players, but its a chicken or the egg situation. Is it the players ? Is it the coaching ? Is it both ? Who knows.

At this point, firing McCoy does nothing.

This year is toast, and completely lost, at this point I am hoping that next season can be salvaged.

Flying the banner would make for some entertainment though, no doubt.