LeSean McCoy accused of domestic violence, animal abuse, child abuse, and PED use

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I agree. But if they cannot identify the attacker there is no way they can tie it on mccoy...even if he asked someone to do it, it has to be proven.

if dude is gonna want his gifts back from chicks though he should consider not buying them in the first place...plenty of top notch knockoffs out there instead.
******** is expensive, yo.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Will let the legal process play out but any interview with this guy I saw he always seemed like a jerk. If he's guilty I hope he goes away for a long time.
I've never liked him as a person either.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
if dude is gonna want his gifts back from chicks though he should consider not buying them in the first place...plenty of top notch knockoffs out there instead.
Chicks these days can tell the difference pretty quickly and then it becomes worse than buying it in the first place.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So let me get this straight this chick says she's seen him beat his dog and beat his kid and she did nothing? Why did she do nothing? Because she's dating a millionaire who affords her a lifestyle she can't get anywhere else so she turns a blind eye to all that stuff then it's her turn to get beat... Then takes back her statement

All the money in the world they'll be back together

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Rebeun Foster, now Leshawn McCoy!
Prosecutors must be throwing their hands up in the air in disbelief.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
So let me get this straight this chick says she's seen him beat his dog and beat his kid and she did nothing? Why did she do nothing? Because she's dating a millionaire who affords her a lifestyle she can't get anywhere else so she turns a blind eye to all that stuff then it's her turn to get beat... Then takes back her statement

All the money in the world they'll be back together

Two Words: Ray Rice

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Will let the legal process play out but any interview with this guy I saw he always seemed like a jerk. If he's guilty I hope he goes away for a long time.
I met this guy when he was a rookie.... and also met some of his close family from Harrisburg. never seemed like a bad guy but what the hell do I know?

What a strange story.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is bizarre. Sounds like she is "unsure" if he was involved?

And there's reference that he feels like he is being setup?

So if she did this to get back at him, she needs to be locked away and pay for the public hit. Sounds like she's a money grubbing princess.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson