LeSean McCoy accused of domestic violence, animal abuse, child abuse, and PED use

Town Drunk

Longest serving ASFN lurker
Reaction score
A disturbing post was submitted to Instagram on Tuesday morning which accuses Buffalo Bills running back LeSean McCoy of allegedly taking part in domestic violence and the use of performance-enhancing drugs.

The post was submitted by an account which appears to be a friend of a loved one in McCoy’s life. The post also alleges that McCoy used violence against his child and dog.

https://billswire.usatoday.com/2018...rb-lesean-mccoy-of-domestic-violence-ped-use/

OP
OP
Town Drunk

Town Drunk

Longest serving ASFN lurker
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Sick of ANY and ALL movements that start by INSTAGRAM or ONLINE.
Call the cops! If you're first move is to post it online...I 100% doubt your claim and it will ALWAYS look like it was a money grab that the person denied...this one looks the same.
Everyone should be banned from making legal claims about people online without any evidence.

IMO that looks like makeup / halloween blood...as a few of the blood drips aren't coming from ANY cut on the skin..and why the need to post a 'posed beautiful' pict right next to the other...as if the 2nd photo wouldn't be enough

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Call the cops! If you're first move is to post it online...I 100% doubt your claim and it will ALWAYS look like it was a money grab that the person denied...this one looks the same.
Everyone should be banned from making legal claims about people online without any evidence.

IMO that looks like makeup / halloween blood...as a few of the blood drips aren't coming from ANY cut on the skin..and why the need to post a 'posed beautiful' pict right next to the other...as if the 2nd photo wouldn't be enough

Looks pretty real to me. Hard to fake all that swelling....

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The COPS WERE CALLED...Jeez, doesn't anyone read the linked articles?

"On July 10, 2018 at approximately 3:18 A.M., Milton Police responded to a home invasion at a residence on Hickory Pass near the Cherokee County line. The preliminary investigation indicates that this residence was specifically targeted by the suspect or suspects, and not a random incident. When officers arrived they found one victim who had been physically assaulted by a lone intruder. During the altercation, the suspect demanded specific items from the victim. An adult female victim was treated and released at North Fulton Regional Hospital. A second adult female victim also sustained a minor injury during the incident."

Cordon's friend also had a message for McCoy on Facebook regarding the alleged attack.

The TMZ report said McCoy and Cordon "have had a contentious relationship for a while—according to docs obtained by TMZ Sports, McCoy went to court in June seeking to get a judge's order forcing to her to move out of a home he owns in Alpharetta, Georgia."

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score

Wow, I hope you don't have a Mother, wife or a daughter. That is all I can say. Social media reaches millions almost instantly. Maybe she was afraid of a cover up or a payoff to someone to hide evidence.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Well, if it's real, it won't just be his career that's over. A beating like that gets you moderate time in the funhouse.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If this is real then this would be another black eye(no pun intended) for the NFL. Domestic abuse is the 3rd leading reason some people are turning off the NFL. No other professional sports league has this amount of DV incidents. And anyone who does this to a woman is the lowest form of life on earth. I'm willing to wait out the investigation but if the allegations are true, McCoy needs to be put away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It looks bad for McCoy. The police had already been called once because he wanted to get back jewelry that was "on loan" when they broke up. She refused to give it up and the cops were called. They told him that community property is a civil matter and he would need to go through the courts.

Then someone breaks into the home demanding for the same jewelry by name and beats her when she won't provide it.

It is possible though very unlikely that a home invader would know of specific pieces of jewelry and be demanding them.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Will let the legal process play out but any interview with this guy I saw he always seemed like a jerk. If he's guilty I hope he goes away for a long time.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
It looks bad for McCoy. The police had already been called once because he wanted to get back jewelry that was "on loan" when they broke up. She refused to give it up and the cops were called. They told him that community property is a civil matter and he would need to go through the courts.

Then someone breaks into the home demanding for the same jewelry by name and beats her when she won't provide it.

It is possible though very unlikely that a home invader would know of specific pieces of jewelry and be demanding them.
her statement makes it clear that nobody can identify the attacker though. could be a cousin or friend who has overheard things

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
her statement makes it clear that nobody can identify the attacker though. could be a cousin or friend who has overheard things

Correct that is why I said it is possible, though unlikely. Its certainly someone who knows one or both of them though to make such specific requests.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Correct that is why I said it is possible, though unlikely. Its certainly someone who knows one or both of them though to make such specific requests.
I agree. But if they cannot identify the attacker there is no way they can tie it on mccoy...even if he asked someone to do it, it has to be proven.

if dude is gonna want his gifts back from chicks though he should consider not buying them in the first place...plenty of top notch knockoffs out there instead.