Legal Tampering period thread and Free agency 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Thats how you get the guy you want.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
No way! We aren’t getting the big FA o-linemen people kept saying we were gonna get and that we couldn’t pay Reddick because that money would be going to Thuney or Linsley?

stunned.
You have called it correct so far.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Am I watching the same Dan Arnold other people are? That guy is nothing more than a middling player. Not a bad acquisition for how we got him and the production we have from him, but certainly not someone who makes us set at the position.
I think it’s a value-to-production thing. He’s 6’7 and a downfield target (averaged a healthy 15 yards/catch I think). And he’ll be a lot cheaper than hunter when we have more pressing needs. Or did I read all those posts about the value of olinemen, cornerbacks, and wide receivers incorrectly?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Why am I not surprised we lost out on the top two offensive linemen?

keim blew his wad on an older off-injured big name watt and he’s done. Bring on the alfords, praters, Goldens. Cuz that’s all we are likely getting. Maybe a lower tier older wideout like Emmanuel sanders, but that’s tops for keim time. On to the draft where he’ll crap the bed some more. Yay for the off-season.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Lol, aren’t the Rams like $30 mill over the cap?
they are

as i look at their cap -- they can get to the cap by basically taking every single on of their top 10 paid players, convert 2021 salary to bonus and move on

but they must makes 2022 uber-tight

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
and don't get me wrong, I liked Massie. I thought it was dumb for us to let him leave. That said, he is a very marginal player and I would rather see Keim's 3rd round pick succeed or watch him fail and get Keim fired. Your picks have to eventually pay off.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
please oh please make this happen....

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Wow, that would be a horrific move for the Seahawks.

I am not a Darnold believer at all. How many QB's suck their first 3 seasons and then suddenly turn it around? I can't think of any.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Wow, that would be a horrific move for the Seahawks.

I am not a Darnold believer at all. How many QB's suck their first 3 seasons and then suddenly turn it around? I can't think of any.
would be awesome for us though. Go for it Pete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson