Leave The World Behind (Netflix)

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Watched today. It kept my attention throughout and was a fun little ride.

Mahershala Ali is such a great actor! I've been a fan since the 4400.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just finished it this morning started last night. I predicted the ending but when you see it you'll realize that's not much of a prediction. It's quite good, like a M Night Shmyalan(sp?) movie but not him. Roberts and Ali are great and the girl who plays Ali's daughter is really good too. I have never liked Ethan Hawke but he's pretty good in this.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just finished it this morning started last night. I predicted the ending but when you see it you'll realize that's not much of a prediction. It's quite good, like a M Night Shmyalan(sp?) movie but not him. Roberts and Ali are great and the girl who plays Ali's daughter is really good too. I have never liked Ethan Hawke but he's pretty good in this.
I'm going to leave this here since no one will understand this until they watch it.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

UncleChris

Shocking, I tell you!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Two hours I'll never get back. Had some great tension and decent performances, but dump truck sized plot holes, unrealistic actions by a few of the characters, the deal with the animals was dumb, the teeth even dumber and when the credits rolled it was a definite WTF moment.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard