Last nights Big Red Rage! WOW..............

DbaxJ

I was lost but now I'm found
Reaction score
AzCards21 said:
I'd ask to borrow yours but they're all worn out. :D
Yeah I know... Ryan was busy last month!!

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Are you sure you weren't dreaming??? It sounds like a dream sequence outta Wayne's World complete with the "WE'RE NOT WORTHY'S!!" :p

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
Great post! That was a once in a lifetime experience. I wish I were there. One of the things I really like is I keep hearing about how nice a guy Michael Bidwill is. It's great that we have a guy running things, that has as much passion for this team as the fans, and that will some day be the owner as well.

Redheart

Stack 'em up!
Reaction score
SECTION 11 said:
I'm going to try to make the next one. Hell it's on the way home.

We should invade. It'd be bewildering, and I love a good bewilder.

We should try and plan a ASFN group invasion; really turn out in force and bring attention to the Board; maybe we could get Skorps Press Pass's back and maybe more players showing up year to post...don't tell Denny...

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
azdad1978 said:
Good job Diehard! :fans:

Agreed. If I got a hold of Q's ear for a second. I would tell him that he has a huge fan base that wants him in Arizona for a long time.

And you did that! Thanx for send the the message that so many of us want to give the guy.

Peace
:thumbup:

OP
OP
DieHardCardFan

DieHardCardFan

Dallas 2011
Reaction score
RugbyMuffin said:
Agreed. If I got a hold of Q's ear for a second. I would tell him that he has a huge fan base that wants him in Arizona for a long time.

And you did that! Thanx for send the the message that so many of us want to give the guy.

Peace
:thumbup:

Yeah man I think we even told him that some of us make comments like "Q isnt playing because he is of diverting a comet from hitting earth" he laughed real hard at that. But we made sure he knew how much the fans love him here!