Larry Fitzgerald signs with the Seahawks

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
My heart droped till i realized what day if he did that it would almost be a traitor move lol

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
April Fool's day is officially the worst day of the year. It's about as funny as brain cancer.

A global embarrassment of a day when the world gets to demonstrate to each other just how unfunny and unimaginative they are.

If aliens ever visit us our first words should be "Don't look at anything from April 1st. We're sorry".

On saying that Larry to the Seahawks might be the best of a very sad bunch of "jokes".

OP
OP
gmabel830

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
April Fool's day is officially the worst day of the year. It's about as funny as brain cancer.

A global embarrassment of a day when the world gets to demonstrate to each other just how unfunny and unimaginative they are.

If aliens ever visit us our first words should be "Don't look at anything from April 1st. We're sorry".

On saying that Larry to the Seahawks might be the best of a very sad bunch of "jokes".
Ok Boomer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I hope you didn't just post this into existence, though.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score

You must be a lot of fun at parties.