LAR @ SEA

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It sounds promising but McVay owns KK. I'll believe it when I see it. I think the Rams just just ran another successful bootleg on our defense lol. VJ is clueless on how to stop that play. What's sad is they run the same exact play over & over yet no one stays home nor blitzes off the edge to blow the play up. I bet McVay has not a single concern this week in preparation for us because he already knows they got this.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The rams gm will be like rocky vs igor.

Hope cards felt sooooo embarrassed by loss to 49ers they want to prove everyone wrong next sun
"Hope is a beautiful thing" as Andy told Red in the movie "Shawshank Redemption", unfortunately I have none when KK goes head to head with SM. He $#/+$ his pants every time.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Holy cow... if that wasn’t the runner giving up the ball I don’t know what is.

okay... that makes sense.

I don't think it changed anything but man was a brain fart by McVay. You don't come screaming out onto the field to argue a call that is going to be reviewed anyways. They actually lost 2 yards on that play despite getting the first down.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If the Cards come out remotely close to the 49ers game, this team needs to be purged. The Rams game will separate the true players from the check cashers.

Cardinal Bob

Glutton for Punishment
Reaction score
I watched this entire game and the conclusion I reached is Jared Goff is terrible. So why does he always look like HoF material when they play us? :shrug: